Uchiha Clan Reborn (Chapter 2)

6 YEARS LATER:
It has been 6 years since Izuku was announced to be quirkless currently he is 10 years old and have joined Aldera Middle School, Sadly he was separated from Itsuka Kendo who he come to have feeling for her and would often spar together and she would teach some basic Karate stance on the last day she give him a kiss and a picture which had both of them hugging while Izuku was blushing a little nonetheless both of them promised to meet each other at UA to become heroes or if he were to visit Hosu city there was Dojo opened which she will be working with her father. 

Izuku life at the Yagi House was horrible, His mother started to leave him step by step which started from forgetting to make him food to sometime forgetting to take him to school or take him from school or even help him train to become strong all in favor for his bratty and entitled sister who had done nothing but make his life a living hell. As for his life at Middle School well once they started there first day Katsuki and Shoto made it there personal mission to spread to the whole school about Izuku quirkless status which made him a prime target of all sort of bullies, the teachers sneered at him and would lower his grade from A to B, the nurse would often refuse to heal him or would neglect her job she would sometime put the wrong medicine on the wound intentionally to make the injury more painful, some girls used his looks to get there way with him but Izuku would never allow them to harass him sexually although that was dealt with by Shoka, Katsumi and Occhaco who Izuku had hard time figuring there intention but what he wasn't aware of is that they were in love with him which was something common in his middle school. 

The only thing that he enjoyed was training in Karate and in all sorts of Martials arts which he master them to some degree, His uncles were nice to him but were busy and could only send small gifts to wish a Happy birthday e

The only thing that he enjoyed was training in Karate and in all sorts of Martials arts which he master them to some degree, His uncles were nice to him but were busy and could only send small gifts to wish a Happy birthday e.c.t. Izumi and Inko and Toshinori would often go to outing without Izuku in it leaving him in the house constantly 24/7. Izuku also started experiencing pain in his eyes over the years but thought that it was due to the bullying/ beatings he received from his former sister and friends. 

AT THE YAGI HOUSEHOLD:

One day the three family left to go there weekly outing, Izuku had enough he was constantly being neglected by his parents and bullied and spat at every single day so Izuku decided that if they are not willing to help he was going to dig information and what better than look into your parents room.