Her Head is a Battlefield (Part 3)

--IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN--

So in this chapter, when I say, for example; the Son raised a hand; that means he's raising Ahsoka's hand...like a puppet you know? So that means all of the Son's actions are performed through Ahsoka's body...holy shit this fic is all over the place. I hope you like it! Italicized is Ahsoka/everyone else's thoughts while bold italicized is the Son or the Daughter. It'll switch POVs somewhere in the middle.

Rex wasted no time in contacting his general, remembering the despair in Ahsoka's request. The others were reinforcing the door with random heavy objects, to trap Ahsoka or whatever that thing was inside the room.

They were now running towards the barracks, where the rest of the men were.

"Jesse, set the alarm!"

Jesse turned a corner and clicked a button on the side of a wall. Immediately, the Resolute's alarms starting wailing, the ship lights turning red. Doors were closing shut and locking themselves. They rushed to the barracks and made it inside. They were met with panicked shouts from the sudden lockdown.

While the Fives and Echo were trying to calm everyone else down, Rex opened his comm, dialing Anakin.

"General Skywalker, General Skywalker, can you hear me?" Rex asked calmly, a good display of a leader during an emergency. He hoped that the general was alert and close by.

"Yeah Rex," Anakin yawned, "What do you need?"

"General! We don't know what happene-"

"Commander Tano's not herself," Hardcase cut in. Rex would've glared at the interruption if he wasn't so terrified like the other men.

"What?"

Rex heard keys jangling and a door closing on Anakin's side of the call.

He must've been asleep.

"I'm on my way now. What do you mean she's not herself?" Anakin asked.

"S-She looks like a Sith," Echo responded.

Everything was quiet on the other end and Rex thought his general hung up until he heard quiet mumbling and speeders honking from Anakin's speeding.

"Nononono. I thought I saved her! Obi-Wan saw it too! How could this have happened?"

Confused, Rex questioned him. "General, can y-"

The barrack's door suddenly glowed and a plasma blade sliced through it like butter, creating a circle.

Kriff!

"Men! Get back! Set your blasters to stun, we don't want to hurt her."

"Sir? What are you talking about?" A shiny whimpered, his blaster at the ready. The barracks was supposed to be a safe spot, where everyone can relax. It doesn't seem very safe now. "Who's on the other side?"

Rex's face was stony as he said his next words, his gaze never leaving the lightsaber slowly cutting through the door.

"Commander Tano."

~

Let's back up a bit...

The Son snarled as he strode into the shutting door, an attempt to get out. Ahsoka could only watch and try her best to distract him as he used the force to pull her other lightsaber to himself. He wasn't even affected by Ahsoka's shrieks and pleas, laughing as he sent a powerful force push at the door, his added strength easily knocking over the clones' quick work. The Daughter also couldn't do anything to help, still in chains as the togruta was. She could only mourn what was left of her brother, who was too consumed in the power of the dark side to see the world around him. He exited the training room, the door embedded into a wall. His focus was on the gathering of life in the barracks.