Spy-prise Attack

As the team continue to run they are being spied on by Jet and 2 other birds: 1 female and 1 male.

Female bird: So, It's those ones who're looking for the queen.

Male bird: Ha! Those chumps? Are they really as tough what Fiona says they are?

Jet: Sure, they could be.

Female bird: They're looking for her. And do you think this computer is theirs?

Male bird: We'll see, if we already send them an invitation.

Jet: Don't worry, I expected it all and this is gonna be sweet.

Back with Team Sonic...

Shadow: Hey, Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah?

Shadow: When we fell off the old tree, do you remember where Nicole fell?

Sonic: Good question, I mean, the thing I remember was when I let her go and she was- (Gasp) The river! (To himself) Ugh! Sonic, you idiot!

Tails: Or! Or. Maybe she didn't land in the river and stayed by the old tree.

Sticks: Hopefully.

Team Sonic stops running and see footprints.

Sticks: Did someone pass here?

Shadow: I don't like this, it could be a trap.

Sonic: Let's find out! (Runs off)

Tails: Hey, wait!

Shadow: C'mon, after him.

Sticks: Right! (Goes after Sonic with the boys)

They continue to follow the footprints until the trail ends and stop.

Sonic: The trail stops here.

Sticks: But where are we?

Shadow: Something isn't right, let's get out of here.

Female laughter is heard as Jet and the 2 other birds approach the team. 

The female is a purple swallow with light purple and dark feathers that cover her body and head. Her hair is styled like a pair of long braids. She has a curved beak, cobalt eyes and two tail feathers. For attire, she wore white gloves with golden bracelets and red lining, a white tube top and white flare-designed trousers. She also wears red boots with white accents, a necklace with a red utility gem and gold glasses.

The male is a very strong grey albatross with grey feathers and white feathers covering his body

The male is a very strong grey albatross with grey feathers and white feathers covering his body. He has blue eyes, a gold beak and his hair is short, but similar to the female's hair. For attire, he wore tan gloves with black bands, small yellow goggles, a necklace with small gray pieces, and black, yellow, white and grey sneakers with sock-like cuffs.