Cast

Sonic the Hedgehog: One of the 4 main protagonists, the leader of Team Sonic, and the current bearer of a special lycanthropy. He becomes Blaze's love interest at the climax and Blaze herself becomes his love interest at the near end. He's best friends with his team: Prince Shadow, Sticks and Tails Prower, and Chip. He's voiced by Roger Craig Smith.

Miles 'Tails' and Sticks Prower: The other 2 main protagonists, members of Team Sonic, and the children of war veteran: Amadeus Prower. Sticks is female and Tails is male. They're best friends with their team: Prince Shadow, Sonic, and Chip. Sticks is voiced by Nika Futterman and Tails is voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessy.

Prince Shadow the Hedgehog: The 4th main protagonist, the voice of Team Sonic, the son of King Black Doom of the Black Arm Empire on Seaside Island, and the guardian of the 7 World Rings. He's also Sticks' love interest but she's too shy to admit it. He's best friends with his team: Sonic, Sticks, Tails, and Chip. He's voiced by Kirk Thornton.

Queen Rouge the Bat: The deuteragonist, King Knuckles' wife, Princess Amy Rose's mother, and the Queen of Angel Island. Her goal is to stop Fiona from turning the kingdom to an empire. She's voiced by Karen Strassman.

Queen Fiona Fox (Evil Queen Fiona): The main antagonist, King Knuckles' former wife, Princess Amy Rose's former stepmother, and the former Queen of Angel Island. Her goal was to rule the entire universe but failed and got eaten whole by Sonic the Werehog. She's voiced by Jenny Slate.

King Knuckles the Echidna and Princess Amy Rose: The tritagonists, Amy is Queen Rouge and King Knuckles' daughter, the Princess of Angel island, Silver's love interest, and Queen Fiona's former stepdaughter. Knuckles is Queen Rouge's husband, the father of Princess Amy Rose, the King of Angel Island, and Queen Fiona's former husband. Amy is voiced by Cindy Robinson and Knuckles is voiced by Dave B. Mitchell.

Blaze the Cat: Rouge's best friend, a knight on Angel Island, and Sonic's love interest. She's voiced by Erica Lindbeck.

Silver the Hedgehog: Amy's love interest. He's voiced by Bryce Papenbrook.

Charmy Bee: Silver's younger brother. (Collen O'Shaughnessy)

Amadeus Prower: Sticks and Tails father and a war veteran. (Scott Menville)

Vector the Crocodile and Espio the Chameleon: Blaze's friends. (Espio: Mathew Mercer and Vector: Keith Silverstein)

Others:

Nicole the Holo-lynx: (Tara Strong)

Nack the Weasel, Bean the Dynamite, and Light Gaia aka 'Chip': (Tony Salerno)

Bark the Polar Bear: (Dave B. Mitchell)

Jet the Hawk, Wave the Swallow, and Storm the Albatross aka 'Babylon Rogues': (Jet: Michael Yurchak, Wave: Kate Higgins, and Storm: Travis Willingham)

The Destructix: Predator Hawk, Flying Frog, Scourge the Hedgehog, Sleuth Dawg, Sgt. Simian, Drago Wolf, and Lightning Lynx. (Scourge, Sleuth, and Simian: Scott Menville, Flying: Tony Salerno, Lightning, Predator and Drago: Travis Willingham)