Finale Part 1: Queen Rouge VS. Queen Fiona

At the castle, Fiona was telling about kingdom's change like she said she would do with Knuckles and Amy doing the beginning and surprisingly Silver for support (since he's now Amy's new boyfriend since the Team's absence).

Knuckles: Hello, good citizens, we thank you all for coming here for listening to the announcement.

Amy: Fiona, would you care to tell them?

Fiona: Right. Well, ladies and gentlemen, after a few months of the rules' change, it's time to change the kingdom a little and turn it into something new. We should make things better. Like a great empire.

???: That will never happen!

The crowd gasps at the sight of Queen Rouge. 

Amy, Knuckles, Silver were in shock to know Rouge was alive.

Fiona: W-what... How did you escape the cave!?! (Looks to see Team Sonic and Blaze) Hmm, not bad. At least, you 4 helped her stop my crew.

Rouge: Shut it, Fiona!

Fiona: Fine. Now, let's battle, shall we?

Sonic and Shadow prepare to fight her but Rouge stops them.

Rouge: You 5: step aside. This is a battle between me and her.

Both the queens use their powers and charge each other and battle.

Fiona: You shoulda stayed where ya were, Batty!

Rouge: Not a chance!

Tails: What are we gonna do?

Sticks: Should we help her?

Blaze: You can't help her.

Sonic: Why?

Blaze: If someone else takes action, the battle will be over and the Queen will lose everything.

Sonic: What'll we do, then?

Blaze: We'll watch and see if one of them wins. The winner will get everything.

Shadow: And the loser?

Blaze: We don't know for now.

Rouge and Fiona fight fiercely until Rouge overpowers the mean queen. 

Rouge: Had enough?

Fiona: (Pants while talking) How... Can... This be?

Rouge: It's over, Fiona! Yield!

Fiona: I don't think so.

Simian appears out of nowhere and crushes Rouge.

Everyone is in shock.

Knuckles, Amy and Silver: No!

Fiona: Good work, Simian! *Gasp*

A black and yellow male bee beside Silver wearing an orange vest with a bee emblem on the left, white and orange shoes, white gloves cuffed with black rings, a black pilot's helmet with a dark red rim and flight goggles named Charmy Bee and is Silver's younger brother, was upset.

Charmy: She cheated!!

Fiona: Oh right, I forgot to say: I didn't even care about the rules

Rouge tries to stand as Silver, Amy, and Charmy help her.

Fiona: As for your husband... (Teleports in front of Knuckles and holds him tight) He's still mine. *Evil laughter*

Rouge, Silver, Amy and Charmy: No!

Everyone is in terrible shock about Fiona's true nature and how she's a monster but little did anyone know, that a certain Team of heroes will take the battle for the kingdom for Rouge.