Kingdom: today, empire: tomorrow

Much to Team Sonic's surprise, Rouge goes somewhere else instead of the path they're supposed to go to.

Sonic: Hey, ain't the castle over there?

Rouge: It is, but we need to see someone.

Tails: And where are we going?

Rouge: A bar for knights.

Sticks: And who do we have to see exactly?

Rouge: My old best friend: Blaze the Cat. But we got to wear a cloak if we get spotted. Too bad we don't have any...

Sonic: That's what you think, Sticks has some with her.

Rouge: Wait, really?

Tails: Yeah, she always packs them for our journeys.

Sticks: (Holds out 5 hoods) Like other girls say, got to be prepared.

Shadow: (Holds out 1 of the 5 hoods) This one was for a friend of ours, but you can have it.

Rouge: (Takes hood) Thanks.

Later, at the bar... 

It looked more like a tavern then a bar it had a sign with a duck in a pond and horses by it.

Inside, some bartenders were working there to keep the knights content as they work and lilac furred, purple tipped, gold eyed, female cat with a red gem on her head wearing a purple tailcoat with dark pink trim, a gold collar, and white leggings

Inside, some bartenders were working there to keep the knights content as they work and lilac furred, purple tipped, gold eyed, female cat with a red gem on her head wearing a purple tailcoat with dark pink trim, a gold collar, and white leggings. She also wore white gloves with fuzzy cuffs and high heeled, dark pink shoes with white stripes and fuzzy cuffs, like her gloves was talking to a green skinned, red back to tail scaled, with light green on the belly, snout and arms, goldenrod eyed, male crocodile wearing small, black shoulder pads, white gloves with black-and-orange cuffs, embellished with gold buckles as well as black shoes figured with white and orange colors. With a chain around his neck, serving as his trademark accessory alongside his pair of black-and-grey wireless headphones, and the crocodile is rarely seen without one or the other. With the exception of his chain, his complete attire is shown to be made out of leather.

 With the exception of his chain, his complete attire is shown to be made out of leather