Chapter 3

Clarence

5 days later

"You may now go back to your respective classrooms quietly." I announced as the students stood up and went to their own classrooms.

And of course, today is the day that we've been waiting......THIS CAMPING TIME!!!!

A few seconds, Ma'am Dixon and the parent coordinators approached us.

"Ok ilang-ilang, you can change your clothes into a civilian one. The bus will arrive a few moments." One of the parent coordinators said as we took out our clothes and went to the rest room to change there.

~❆~

"Yay!!!!! Rashean City, here we come!!!!!!!!!" My classmate Christine Joyce exclaimed as she entered the bus.

"CJ, You happy?" Coleen said sarcastically.

"Heheheheheheheh, very funny Coleen.." CJ said annoyed as she took her seat.

As we sit on our own seats, the principal of our school entered. We all settle down and listened what the principal would say.

"Ok, is this the section Ilang-ilang? One of The best section in Marston high?" The principal said as we cheered of what the principal said.

"Before you go to Rasheans, may I speak to your class president and adviser?" The principal asked as Christine stood up.

She and Ms. Dixon followed the principal outside the bus. I was beside window so, I could see them talking seriously. A few moment, Ms. Dixon left and entered the school while Christine entered the bus.

"Christine! What did the principal told you?" Rowena asked.

"N-nothing" she said and sit beside Joanna.

"Hey, where's Ms. Dixon?" Julliene asked.

"She will no join us in our camping . We will be on ourselves." Christine explained.

a few moments, the driver got on his seat and drove us to Rashean City.

~❆~

While on the way, some of our classmates chatting happily. some of us, sleeping.

the driver turned on the radio so we could enjoy the music while on the way. The music was Overdose by EXO. Rowena and CJ sing along with the music.

"Hey! Stop singing along! You guys are going to start the rain!" Leandro whinned while playing games on his Tablet.

I looked around and saw Jason and Elizabeth talking seriously.

I wonder what the are talking about? I thought.

"Something wrong, Clarence?" Hannah asked me.

"Well..Is there something wrong with Jason? He seem to be acting weird for the pass few days..." I said.

"Well..he said that he was hearing voices before the camping" She explained. "He said that it was a voice of a girl."

"That's Ridiculous! I have a hard time believing that." I told Hannah.

"Me neither. We convince him that he was just tired and need enough rest." Hannah said.

"Don't worry, Clarence. He will be alright." ahe added as she patted my back.

I hope it will...

~❆~

Since it will be a long trip, I decided to sleep for a while. I find my comfort space in my seat and let myself drift to sleep.

Until..

I heard a strange music. I looked around and I'm still on the school bus but, no one is here.

HEHEHEHE...............HEHEHEHE....

I then heard a weird laugh.

HEHEHEHE.......

the atmosphere become cold that made my spine chill a lot. I started to tremble in fear and looked around until, I saw two figures at the end of the bus.

I saw a Red Fox and a girl wearing a white dress. I can't see the girl's face because it was covered with her bangs.

the two stared at me evily. a few moment, the fox screamed with an iritating sound and launched towards me.

Last thing that I saw was the girl laughing and spoke something. I can't understand any of it but the name she mention.

"JASON"

~❆~

I jolted from my sleep and breathe heavily. My mind is full of confusion and fear. That dream..it felt so real.

"C-clarence, are you alright?" someone called.

I looked up and saw Coleen and Joanna staring me with a confused face.

"We're already here. come one, sleppy head. Everyone is waiting for you." Joanna said.

I picked up my bag and followed Coleen and Joanna.

what just happen back there?

~❆~