Chapter 11

~❆~

"Keith...I am too late.." Jason stuttered.

Hannah came closer to him and hugged him. "No, its not your fault. Its the one who send us here."

"She's right...It's not your fault." Ysabella added. Jason took one last glance at Keith's body before turning away.

"We must get out of this room. I don't want to see Keith's face like that..." Jason said and everyone agreed. They left the room and locked it.

Elizabeth patted Jason's back comforting him. It was so hard to Jason because, Keith was his Best friend.

First Clarence now Keith...why it has to be this way?

"Let's go." Sophia said as she lead the group.

~❆~

Sophia lead them to a room which looks like the master's bedroom.

"It's safe here." Sophia said as she led everyone inside. She closed the door to keep the other monsters or ghost away.

"You guys should rest now. I'll be the lookout if there are monsters nearby." She said as she disappeared into thin air. 

Everybody is now looking around the room to find a spot comfortable to sleep except for Jason who seem to be too depress to act. Hannah noticed this and approached him,

"Just hang in there, Jason." she said, "I know it's a lot to take in but, we need to be strong for Clarence and Keith."

Jason let out a sighed, "I just wish that none of this happen."

"But, we are already here. there's nothing else we could to now but to face it."

There's an awkward silence until, Hannah spoke once again, "Say..what is Zairah and Christine are doing by now?"

"They might be looking for us. We've been away for a while." Jason answered, "I hope they are doing fine unlike us."

~❆~

Christine jolted awake, breathing heavily. She held her forehead, noticing the sweats coming down. She was having a nightmare about what will happen to Jason and the others. It is terrible....too terrible.

She let out a deep breathe and stood up from bed. She peaked on Zairah's room, seeing her asleep. She didn't bother to wake her up since she know that she's exhausted from searching.

She went outside the rest house and sat on the porch step. She looked at the stars in the sky that are shining brightly.

She then remembered a memory not so long ago...the day she met Jason.

"Okay Class! Who wanted to nominate their classmate as class president?" Ms. Dixon asked.

Jason poked his seatmate who is Christine.

"What?" Christine asked.

"What's your last name, Christine?" Jason asked.

"Loria. Why?" Christine said as Jason raised his hand getting the attention of their teacher.

"H-hey! W-what are you~"

"I nominate Loria for class president." Jason said and Ms. Dixon write Christine's name.

"Why did you do that?" Christine asked.

"I just had a feeling you can be the class president." Jason said.

Christine looked down. "What if I don't?" She said.

"You can do it! I know you can!" Jason said.

"You sure?" Christine asked.

"SURE!"

"I'm sorry...Jason.." Christine cried as she held her knees on her chest, "I can't be a leader that you want me to be.."

~❆~