Chapter 15

~❆~

It was a bright sunny day, birds are singing and the trees are dancing with the wind. Suddenly, there's laughter. There appeared a young boy and girl, sitting at a tree branch. A few moments, the girl looked at the boy,

"Jason..promise me that you will never leave me!" The girl said.

"I promise. I will not leave you, Allyza." the boy said. After a while, the girl poked the boy, "Tag!"

The girl quickly jumped down the tree and started running. The boy followed afterwards, chasing the girl,

"You can't catch me, Jason!!" The girl said.

"I will catch you, Allyza!" The boy said.

As the two play, a young boy appeared at the porch step, watching the two play. He crossed his arms and  glared at the boy whose name is Jason. A few moments, he called them out,

"Allyza, your mother was calling you." Allyza and Jason stopped and looked him.

"Okay! I'll be right there!" She cheerfully said and walked pass the boy. Soon as the girl entered the mansion, The boy approached Jason and grabbed his shirt,

"Don't ever come near to Allyza, Jason or I will hurt you!"" He said and pushed Jason onto the ground. The boy smirked evilly and left. Jason just sighed and stood up.

~❆~

A few days later, An event has occur in the mansion. It was Allyza's birthday celebration. but instead of enjoying the party, she is worried for not seeing her friend, Jason. She keeps on looking around, trying to find him.

During that time, The boy dragged Jason inside his room and threw him in his closet, tying his arms and legs.

"I don't want to see you around while Allyza is having her birthday party." The boy smirked.

"Why are you doing this, Jack? I did what you told me to do!" Jason asked.

"Do you think I would trust you by just doing that? Come on, Jason! I know you're just trying to have an opportunity to get to Allyza without me watching you." Jack said as he pulled out a cloth from his pocket.

"Now why don't you just shut up now? You're going to get me in trouble when they find out what I am doing to you." He then approached Jason and covered his mouth with the cloth.

"Sleep tight, Jason!" Jack said before closing the closet door, leaving Jason in the darkness.

~❆~

Jack went to the garden where the party was held. When Allyza saw him coming, she quickly apporached him,

"Jack! thank goodness you're here!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Allyza! What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Have you seen Jason? I didn't see him for a while..."

"Um..well...the truth is..Jason doesn't want to attend the party." Jack lied.

"W-what?!"

"Yeah...he said that it is too boring for him. I tried to convince him to attend somehow but, he refused." Jack explained. Allyza lowered her head and sighed,

"I thought..Jason would love it.." she said. Jack placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke,

"Hey..It's fine. I'm here for you, Allyza! Here!" Jack presented a red rose to Allyza which made her surprise, "A beautiful girl like you deserves to have a beautiful rose!"

"Oh..Jack! Thank you!" she said and gladly accepts the flower.

~❆~

On the following days, Jason was traumatized after all the things that Jack did to him. He also avoiding Allyza who is confused on Jason's actions. There's a time Jason went out to go somewhere until, he never returned.

Allyza's parents received a call and quickly left the house. Allyza never knew what it was.

On the following day, Allyza woke up from her sleep. she glanced at her window, seeing Jason with his luggage.

Allyza's eyes widen and quickly get out of the room and went to the front door. Jason was about to enter the car until she shouted,

"Jason!" Jason stopped from his tracks and looked at Allyza who is now tearing up, "Where are you going?! You promised that you will never leave me!"

"Who are you?" Jason asked which made Allyza shocked. Afterwards, Jason was told to enter the car. He looked at the girl one last time and enter the car, leaving her.

Allyza began to cry. "Why....why Jason??"

~❆~

Jason slowly opened his eyes. He was chained on the wall and his mouth is gagged. But instead of trying to escape, he began to cry. Now that he remembers everything, he felt nothing but guilt and regret,

"I'm sorry....Allyza." He said.