Chapter 8

~❆~

Jason stood at a meadow. He was confused about why he was in this place.

Suddenly, he heard a laughter

"Catch me if you can, Jason!" As he heard his name, he turned around and he saw two kids.

A boy and a girl. He watched them until they passed by, not seeing him stood there.

Suddenly, the boy stopped. Jason was confused about why the boy stops chasing the girl. The boy turned around and Jason couldn't believe what he's seeing in front of him,

The boy was Jason's younger self. The younger Jason looked at Jason with no expression written on his face. And then the girl approached the younger Jason.

Jason can't see the face of the girl and curious who is it. Suddenly, everything went black.

~❆~

Jason slowly opened his eyes, he looked at his surroundings, seeing the others asleep. He then recalled what happen earlier, since everyone is tired, they decided to sleep in this room to rest.

He felt something on his lap, it was the photo book he saw earlier. Jason remembered the illusion...thinking of it made him trembled in fear.

Out of curiosity, he opened the book, hoping that the pictures can be seen and part of the illusion but, it's still the same as what he saw earlier.

Jason let out a deep breath and closed the book. There is no hope for finding out who is that girl.

Did he begin questioning himself, why him? Why he lose those memories he has before? What did he do that made the girl so mad?

"Can't sleep?" Jason was pulled out of his thoughts and looked up, seeing Clarence.

"It's been a rough round for you, huh?" he added. Jason just nodded.

"I'm sorry...that I drag you guys into this.." Jason apologized.

Clarence patted Jason's shoulders, "We are your friends. We are always here to help you." he reassured.

"I believe that you can stop this."

Jason smiled at what Clarence said to him, "Thanks, pal."

"No problem!" Clarence exclaimed as he put up a thumbs up.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud outside the room. Clarence slowly stood up and approached it.

He slowly opened the door, making a loud creak and suddenly, a hand sticking out from the door, impaling Clarence to his stomach.

"CLARENCE!!" Jason shouted which made everyone wake up instantly only to see the horror.

The attacker entered the room, revealing himself. It was Golden Freddy.

Jason began to reach in his pocket, finding the amulet as the animatronic pull out his hand on Clarence's body.

Once he pulled it out successfully, he faced Jason who is still finding the amulet. Golden Freddy began to ran towards Jason.

"JASON!!"

Right on time, Jason pulled out the amulet and faced it in front of Golden Freddy. He began to scream in agony and pain until he disappeared in thin air.

Jason sat down, exhausted after all of the adrenaline he had. He glanced at Clarence who is now laying there, dead.

Hannah and Keith comforted Jason while the others went to Clarence body.

Why it has to be this way?

~❆~