Chapter 18

~❆~

"Jason..."Hannah breathed out.

Jason just continue on smirking and slowly walking towards Hannah who is backing away, frightened.

"Jason, this isn't you!" She called out but, Jason just keep on smirking evilly. Hannah managed to stand up and moved away just as Jason tried to catch her.  Hannah started running to the main hall, looking for the amulet.

Jason suddenly jumped behind her, tackling her. Hannah managed to kick Jason on the stomach and stood up, looking for the amulet. Jason groaned in pain and noticed an axe on the wall.

He smirked and grabbed it. Jason looked at Hannah who just saw the axe and started running away, forgetting the amulet. Jason chased her down, dragging the axe.

Hannah looked back, seeing Jason chasing her until, she tripped. She was about to got up until, she saw Jason raising his axe as he laugh maniacally.

Hannah closed her eyes, waiting for it to end. But, nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing Jason gripping his hair as he cried in agony.

Hannah slowly stood up and watched Jason thrashing around the room, banging his head on the walls. Hannah somehow caught the glimpse of something shiny behind Jason.

It was the amulet.

"H-Hannah..!" Jason called, "H-help me!!"

Hannah acted quickly and ran pass Jason, getting the amulet. Jason somehow got controlled once again and saw Hannah running away. He chased after her.

Hannah picked up the amulet and turned around, seeing Jason jumped towards her. Everything moves in slow motion, As Hannah tripped backwards, she raised the amulet towards Jason and the amulet started to light.

Jason screamed in pain as the light shine towards him. Hannah somehow got a glimpse of five hands, holding the amulet as well. A tear slipped from her eyes when she realized who are those people.

Hannah fall to her back and sat up, seeing Jason thrashing around as a black mist started to separate from him. She continued to raise the amulet towards Jason until the light exploded, blinding everyone.

As the light faded, Hannah opened her eyes and saw five figures in front of her. As soon as her vision cleared, they are gone. She looked around, seeing Jason laying on the ground motionless.

"Jason!" Hannah called as she approached Jason. She looked at his face and started to wake him up. After a while, Jason began to cough and slowly opened his eyes, seeing Hannah.

"H-hannah.." Jason called. Hannah began to cry and happily hugged Jason, "Thank goodness! you're alright!"

"H-hannah! you're choking me!" Jason called and Hannah quickly let go of him.

"How could you.." someone spoke. The two looked up, seeing Jack. "How could you?!"

Suddenly, a force separated the two. Hannah hit on the wall, hitting her head and making her unconscious.

"Hannah!" Jason was about to stand up until, Jack jumped towards him and began choking him.

"I hate you, Jason! I really hate you!" Jack said as he continued to choke Jason.

Jason is struggling to catch his breathe and held on Jack's hands, trying to remove it. After a while, Jason's began to see black dots in his vision. He started to lose consciousness. He stared at Jack who is smirking evilly at him and everything went black.

~❆~