Chapter 7

A/N: This time, there are no POVs until I finish this Story!

~❆~

"Can you open it?" Hannah said as Jason and Keith tried to open the door.

"Its no use. It won't bulge." Jason said giving up. They've been trying to open the front door for a few minutes but, there is no hope opening it.

They looked at the mansion. It was very dark and cold, cobwebs and molds almost cover the walls and ceilings. Furniture and wallpapers are all torn and broken. 

"D-does anyone have a flashlight?" Clarence asked obviously scared.

"I have." Keith said as he opened his bag. fortunately, he has all the essential things that they'll be needing: Three flashlights, spare batteries and first aid kit.

They took the flashlights out and opened it. They can now see the room very clearly; there is a huge stairs at the center of the room and two hallways at the opposite sides.

"So, where should we start?" Keith asked.

"Why don't we go to the hallways first? I think its better to stay low for a while." Russell suggested,

"Um, which one?" Hannah asked as she glanced at each side.

"Right?" Jason shrugged. Everyone agreed since they don't have much choice and start walking to the right hallway.

~❆~

The hallway was full of rooms. They enter some opened rooms since some of it are locked and found some various things but, nothing essential. 

"There's nothing here.." Clarence commented as he close the door. Hannah was about to say something until, they heard some footsteps.

"Quick! In that room!" Jason told them as they all entered a room. They closed the door gently so the approaching stranger won't know that they are in that room.

Jason glanced at his friends who are scared and trembling. he put out his pointer finger and placed it on his mouth, telling them to keep quiet. They nodded and Jason peaked at the door. He was surprised what he saw walking at the hallway. A golden bear animatronic.

"Its Golden Freddy." Keith whispered as golden Freddy pass by. Jason cannot believe it. Now Golden Freddy, a 'fictional' game character in real life. Why the fiction is becoming real? Now he must know the mystery of this mansion. Once Golden Freddy is out of sight, they slowly opened the door and sighed in relief.

"We must get out of here.." Elizabeth said.

"But how? there's no way out of here!" Hannah asked.

"We must keep looking. there must be..." Jason said. Everyone is silent until, they heard a faint music coming from a room. Jason felt a nostalgia once he heard the song so, he began to follow it. The others are confused by Jason's actions but they have no choice but to follow him.

~❆~

The music led Jason and the others in a library. Once Jason opened the door, the music stops and a book fell on the ground. He cautiously picked it up and opened it.  It was a photo book, he saw some pictures of himself and a girl besides him but, he cannot see the girl's face because the film is almost fade out. He scanned more into it, hoping  he can find some pictures that can see the girl's face.

Hahahaha...

Jason eyes widen as he heard a girl voice. He looked up until, he noticed the surrounding was black.

"Umm..GUYS?!" Jason shouted but, no one answered.

Why did you left me?

As he heard the voice, he turned around and he saw a girl.

Jason?

Brown hair, wearing a blue headband and blue ribbons clipped on the side of her hair. Blue and white dress with a red ribbon and a choker on her neck that had a yellow crystal on it.

You promise, Right?

The girl spoke that made Jason confused.

"W-what?!" That's only what Jason can say. He don't understand what's happening. left her? a promise? what is she talking about?

Jason was about to run until, he felt something on his foot that made him fall backwards. There are two black tentacles wrapping his feet the preventing him to escape.

He struggled but, it was too tight. Once he looked up, the girl instantly grabbed his neck and started choking him.

Jason tried to catch some air but, it's no use.

You promise...

those words rang in his head over and over again until,

"Jason!"

As Jason heard the voice, he suddenly snapped. He was still holding the book and he saw Elizabeth with a confused face along with the others.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

Jason looked at his surroundings, the girl is nowhere in sight.

"Yeah. I'm fine.." He replied.

"Okay. Let's go." Hannah said as they began to leave the room.

"What just happen?" He thought as he rubbed his neck. Little he don't know that there's a mark on his neck.

~❆~