Chapter 12

~❆~

Jason woke up from his slumber. He looked around and he noticed that everyone was still asleep. He stood up and opened the door. As he got outside, he closed the room.

He walked around and brought an axe that he found earlier with him. He checked every room until, he found a room which look like the study room. He scanned the room before checking the things in it, looking for something essential.

Suddenly, the fire place lit on fire. He approached the fire and stared at it. Something is wrong here..

He was about to leave when he heard heavy footsteps. He started to panicked until, someone pull him back. He struggled to get out from the attacker's grip until he saw a familiar face at the corner of his eye.

Sophia.

Jason tried to call her name but, he only do was to muffle since she is still covering his mouth. He scanned the room he was in and he seems to be inside a wardrobe. Sophia gestured Jason to keep quiet and Jason nodded.

Sophia slowly removed her hand and peaked through the wardrobe's door,

"She's here." Sophia whispered. Jason peaked and he saw a girl.

The girl was so familiar to Jason and she's the same girl who attacked her in the library. He had the feeling that he met her somewhere. Suddenly, a bolt of pain strike in Jason's head.

"Jason, are you alright?" Sophia asked but, Jason cannot answer or hear her because the pain is still striking in Jason's head that made him groaned loudly.

"JASON!"

~❆~

Elizabeth suddenly woke up from her sleep. She scanned the room, noticing that Jason was gone.

"Jason?" Elizabeth called.

She quickly woke up everyone who are all groaning since thay are disturbed. "Jason is gone!" Elizabeth said.

"What? where could he been?" Russel asked.

" He must be walking around." Ysabella said.

"Walking around?! This is a creepy mansion for God's sake!" Hannah exclaimed.

"He must be with Sophia since she's patrolling." Elizabeth said.

"We must look for him Now!" Hannah said as everyone leave the room.

~❆~

As the pain shots in Jason's head, He heard a faint laughter. He gripped his hair as the world began spinning. A few moments,  the pain disappeared. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw himself at a living room.

"Sophia?" He called but, no one answered.

"Where am I?" He asked himself.

"You're in your memory. " A male voice suddenly spoke. He turned around and he saw the man. He had a brown hair and grey eyes wearing a black shirt, pants and shoes.

Jason slowly back away as he put his hand in his pocket, feeling the amulet. The man chuckled.

"Who are you?!" Jason hissed.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Jack." The man said as he bowed.

Jason was about to ask more until he heard a gentle laughter. he looked onto his side, seeing two kids reading a book near the fireplace. Jason somehow recognize the boy, it was his younger self.

Jason glanced at the girl, she looked the same like what he saw in his dream. She is beautiful.

"Jason! ******! Come down! Its time for dinner!" Someone called.

"Coming!" The kids said at the same time that made them laugh and leave the room.

"What is this??" Jason asked until he felt the pain again. He screamed in agony and everything went black.

~❆~

"Did you heard that?" Hannah asked.

Everyone stopped to their tracks as they heard a scream coming from the nearby door. They were about to run until, Elizabeth was caught in the neck by a chain and pulled back.

"Elizabeth!" Ysabella called as the floor suddenly opened and everyone fall but, Ysabella managed to get out of the way.

"Guys!" Ysabella called. Suddenly, she heard a laughter. She looked forward seeing a girl.

She was about to say something until, someone slit her throat. she collapsed on the floor and saw a pair of black shoes.

She looked up and she saw a man. Skin was pale white wearing a wide smile, jet black hair and creepy eyes. He was holding a kitchen knife. It was Jeff the killer.

Go to sleep. He said as he watched Ysabella slowly dying until, she laid there motionless.

~❆~