Epilogue

~❆~

Jason stood on the rooftop of their school. It was early in the morning and he can see the sun rising on the horizon. It's been two months since the incident happened. He was found by Zairah and Christine at the middle of the forest and take him to the rest house to treat his wounds.

After a few days, Zairah helped Jason and Christine went home. Jason explained everything to them and Zairah forgave him for loosing the amulet.

"Hey there.." Someone called. Jason turned around, seeing Christine walking towards him.

"Everyone is having fun at the classroom. Well..too fun. Zeus almost tripped because of the flour party." She smirked and Jason just smiled. There was an awkward silence until Christine took a deep breathe,

"I miss them..." She said.

"Yeah..Me too." Jason replied.

"Its kinda surprising that everyone forgot about them. They are very important to them."

"Since the mansion doesn't exist..their existence also affect as well." Jason sighed and looked at the sky. The wind suddenly flow, making it more cooler.

"Oh..Don't doubt yourself being a leader, Christine." Jason said, "Because if you're not there to save me, I might be already dead."

"What I meant to say is..thank you." Jason said. Christine's eyes widen as she looked at Jason. She looked at her feet and smiled,

"You're welcome."Christine replied.

~❆~

"So..what are gonna do now?" Christine asked and faced Jason. Jason looked at Christine who is waiting for an answer,

"I'll continue to live for them. That will be better than just mourning." Jason said. Christine smiled and nodded as she looked at the horizon.

Jason held a proud smile as he looked at the sky. From this day forward, he will be ready on what tomorrow brings him.

He will be brave for himself,

for his classmates,

for his deceased friends,

for Allyza.

THE END

~❆~