Chapter 4

KEITH

~❆~

"Ilang-Ilang! form your line properly!" Christine commanded as we formed our line. she and Russel managed the class before going to our resthouse.

A few moments, a girl at our age approached us. she had a short blond hair, black eyes, a black hoodie jacket, a purple shirt inside, pants and red sneakers.

"Hi guys! My name is Zairah. and I am going to be your guardian in your camping." The girl said.

"Let's get going already. i'm going to show you your rest house." she said as we followed her.

~❆~

Zairah instructed us to set up our tents. We were going to choose our partners. I picked Jason as my partner and he agreed.

Later on, Tiarah spoke, "Guys! Zairah said that we will be having a bonfire before we eat our dinner!"

"Jason! Let's go!" I called Jason. He nodded and approached me. We walked together to the bonfire.

~❆~

We form a circle at the bonfire. We sang some bonfire songs, talk about ourselves and perform talents. A few moments, Zairah suggest.

"Hey guys! Let's talk about something creepy! Now tell me, what ghost or creepypasta you know?"

"Jeff the killer!"

"Slender man"

"Annabelle"

"Eyeless Jack"

"Ju-no."

"Ok. All of it are more creepypastas. Keith, tell me your favorite creepypasta or ghost and tell me why." Zairah suggested.

I stood up and spoke, " Sonic.Exe was my favorite. Because he was so fast that he can instantly kill a person."

"He's not real, right?" Ellaine said.

"Of course! He was just a frictional character." I told her.

"OK thank you, Keith." Zairah said. "OK its already 7:00. Let's eat our dinner."

We all cheered and headed to the tables.

~❆~

Me and Jason prepared to go to sleep. We went inside our tent and sleep.

A few minutes, someone called outside our tent.

"Psst!"

Jason opened the tent and we saw Clarence and Julliene.

"What?" Jason asked.

"Let's go ghost hunting!" Julliene said.

"Are you crazy?! There are no ghost around here." I told them.

"Come on! Let's have some fun!" Clarence said.

Me and Jason exchange glances and nodded giving up.

We went outside and we saw Elizabeth, Hannah, Russell, and Ysabella.

"So...Where do we start?" Ysabella asked.

"How about that building? I heard that building was abandoned." Russell said as he pointed out the warehouse.

We all nodded and headed to the warehouse. Later on, I noticed something moved in the bushes. I observed it closely but, I leave it later on.

~❆~

We entered the warehouse without hesitation The room was so dark. As we got inside, we pulled out our flashlights and we saw three paths:

Stairs to the second floor, left hallway, and the right hallway.

"Second floor?" Elizabeth suggested as we nodded.

We went to the second floor we walked further the hallway in the second floor. We scanned the surroundings while walking. A few moments, we heard a loud bang.

"AAHH!!!" we screamed.

Suddenly, our flashlights shut down.

"Hey!" I heard Ysabella whinned.

"Everyone still here?" I heard Hannah called.

We all responded....

Wait....

Not all of us.....

"Um, where's Jason?" I heard Russell asked.

"Hey, Jason! where are you?!" As Julliene spoke, our flashlights suddenly turned on. We glanced everywhere until we noticed something on the floor,

It was Jason's Flashlight.

I carefully picked up Jason's Flashlight until I noticed a trail of blood leading to the opposite hallway,

"W-what do we do now?" Hannah asked.

"We need to find Jason." I said. "But...we must prepare for what comes next."