Chapter 19

~❆~

Hannah started to wake up, only to see Jack standing up from Jason who is not moving. Hannah's eyes widen, "Jason!"

Jack glanced at Hannah and smirked, "I can't believe that you are still alive!" he said as he approached Hannah.

Hannah started to back up until, she hit the wall. She looked at Jack who is smirking. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her chest. she saw a knife impaled in her chest. she slowly fall to the ground and looked at Jack. She closed her eyes, waiting for all of it to happen until, she heard a loud thud followed by a grunt in pain. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing Sophia in front of her.

"Allyza?! what are you doing?!" Jack spat.

"A-Allyza?" Hannah called and Allyza looked at her, smiling.

"It will be alright, Hannah." She said and faced Jack.

"This is wrong, Jack! Stop hurting Jason!" She said.

"Don't you understand, Allyza? Jason left you! I'm the only one who is there for you! I love you, Allyza!" Jack explained.

"You're a liar..Jack.." Allyza said.

"W-what?"

"Liar! " Allyza hissed as her eyes glowed and a creature emerged behind her. It raised its pitch black wings and let out a loud screech.

It was a black Phoenix.

The black Phoenix stared at Jack. It suddenly lunged at him, surrounding him. Jack screamed in pain and they suddenly disappeared in the thin air.

Jack was gone.

"Jason.." Hannah called..

The maiden stared glanced at Jason and then at Hannah. She bit her lip, knowing that her time is running out since she use all of her powers at Jack.

She can only save one.

"Allyza..." She turned around, seeing Hannah.

Hannah held a gentle smile at Allyza, "Please..save Jason." She slowly closed her eyes until, she is motionless.

Allyza stared at Hannah's body for a moment and approached Jason. She placed her hands on his chest and her hands began to glow. Hannah stared at the two as the light engulfed Jason's body.

As the light faded, Allyza slowly removed her hands from Jason. She waited until, Jason began to cough and slowly opened his eyes.

"Allyza.." Jason said weakly.

"Jason.." Allyza said. Jason sat up and saw Hannah with a knife on her chest.

"I tried to save her..but, I don't have any strength left..." Allyza explained as she look down on her knees, "She wanted to save you, Jason."

Jason looked at Allyza and didn't hesitate to hug her, making the maiden surprised.

"I'm sorry..." Jason choked, "I'm sorry that I left you. I'm sorry that I let Jack bully me..I should have stood up for you...I'm really, really sorry!!"

Allyza sighed and hugged Jason back, "It's alright..I understand." They broke the hug and Allyza saw Jason, tearing up. She wiped his tears and placed her hand on his cheek,

"Even that you left me, I always love you, Jason...All I wanted is for you to explain why." Allyza said, "Now that I know...I can finally rest."

"W-what?" Jason asked and Allyza's body began to glow.

"This place is just fiction..Me and Jack created this place. Now that Jack is gone and I gave my remaining energy to bring you back to life, this place will disappear." Allyza explained.

"A-Allyza! Please don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry...Jason. You need to move on now." Allyza said, "Don't worry..I'll be waiting for you somewhere."

Allyza move closer to Jason that their nose are touching, "Remember Jason, I will always love you." She closed her eyes and leaned towards Jason, kissing his lips. Jason was surprised at first but, she wrapped his arms around Allyza's waist and bring her closer. Their kiss didn't last long as Allyza parted and held a gentle smile at Jason as she faded away.

Jason hugged Allyza one last time until, she completely disappeared out of the existence along with the mansion. Jason is now at the middle of the forest, crying in agony.

He started to lose consciousness again. before he collapsed on the ground, he somehow heard voices calling him.

~❆~