Chapter 13

~❆~

Russell slowly opened his eyes and got up. He rubbed his head as he groan in pain.

He looked at his surroundings. The room was too dark.

"Hello?" He said until, he heard another groan. Russell felt something. It was his flashlight. He opened it and he saw Hannah and Julliene waking up.

"You guys, Okay?" Russell asked.

"I'm fine." Hannah said.

"Same here." Julliene said as she put out her flashlight.

"Hey, where's Ysabella?" Julliene asked as she glance around.

Upupupu...

They heard a laugh. The laughter boomed around the room until, a light flash from the distance.

They saw Elizabeth tied up at a pole and even so, she was blindfolded.

"Elizabeth!" Hannah called as they approached her but, a barrier suddenly appeared in front of them, blocking their way.

Suddenly, a bear appeared. He was a black-and-white bear. The surrounding suddenly became clear and they were inside a Volleyball court.

"Who was that bear? Another fictional monster??" Julliene asked.

The bear brought out five tanks and all are aiming at Elizabeth who is desperately trying to get out from the binds.

"Hey! What are you doing, Teddy bear?" Russell shouted.

The bear sighed and face the three, "Why does everyone think I'm a stuffed animal! I'm Monokuma you bastards!!!"

"I-it can talk?!" Russell exclaimed.

"Of course I can talk! Anyway! Welcome to my execution!" Monokuma raised his hands up in the air until a banner appeared titled, Service Ace.

They all faced Elizabeth who is now shaking in fear, "Just hang in there!" Hannah said as she tried to opened the barrier.

Suddenly, The tanks start shooting her but instead of bullets, they are all volleyballs. It repeatedly shoot at Elizabeth.

Blood spread across the room as the balls continue to hit her. Suddenly, the blindfold was removed only for Elizabeth to see a volleyball striking towards her face.

She felt that the whole world slow down. She closed her eyes and then, the ball hit her face, with a great force that you can hear a loud thud.

The tanks stop shooting and the barrier opened. The three slowly walked towards their friend. Full of Blood and eyes narrowed.

"Upupu!!! Another execution! Kyaaahahaha!!! Upupupupu!!! Aaahehehehe!!!!" Momokuma cheered as he disappeared from the scene. The three felt sorrow and fear as they stared at their friend Elizabeth, Dead...

Julliene began to cry and Russel approached her, comforting her.

Hannah closed her eyes and let a tear slip from her eyes. She can't accept that she lose her friend.

She wish this was only just a dream...

~❆~

Thank you guys for the support of this book because of your support, it reach 500+ reads! Thank you so much for the support and sorry for not updating early because sometimes, writer's block and even so, the book is almost done so, to make the story ends amazing, comment or message so you can suggest what you wanted to happen next and I'll think if your idea was great.

Stay tune for the next chapter!

~❆~