Chapter 2

Elizabeth

~❆~

After playing volleyball, we headed to our classroom because a few minutes, the classes will start.

As we got to our classroom, the bell rang and our classmates headed to their own seats.

Our Secretary, Elaine stood up and walked to the blackboard. She wrote the absentees.

As she scans the classes, Michael and Margaux went inside the classroom and bowed.

Yeah, they usually do that.

I read what Elaine wrote on the board,

No Absent!

Late:
Buena
Manzano

Our classmates start chatting with their classmates and friends while waiting for our English Teacher.

Not long after, Christine stood on her seat and wrote something on the blackboard.

After she wrote on the board, I read what it says,

February 16, Monday

After flag ceremony, Section Ilang-Ilang camping at Rashean City.

Wear civilian clothes after the ceremony.

some of our classmates whispering and exclaiming their joy. Of course, who doesn't want days without school?

"Christine! Your telling us that after flag ceremony, we are going to Rashean City?" Ysabella said as she raised her hand.

"Yes and we need to wear civilian clothes," Christine said.

"Yay!!!" The class shouted as the bell rang.

Christine took her seat and the teacher went into our classroom and start discussing the lesson.

~❆~

After school, I walked down the stairs until Jason caught up.

"Jason!" I called.

"Can I tell you something?" Jason asked.

"About earlier, I think somethings going to happen while we're having our camping," Jason said.

"Come on, Jason! Were only going to stay there 3 days. I'm sure nothing is going happen there!" I said and he just shrug.

I looked at Jason. His expression was worried.

Why would he think something like that?

~❆~