more kpop opinions cos tf are these snowflakes gon do

1. fandom wars are lowkey a joke; ur faves are besties irl and you're here arguing about the nth gen leader/nth gen it boy/girl

2. itzy's music isn't my personal favourite. it may be yours but it rlly isnt mine

3. skz are self made. chan handpicked his members, he alongside changbin and han PRODUCED AND WROTE EVERY SINGLE SONG in their discography + more in chan's laptop. they're from a big three company yes, but they were jyp's lab rats, and bro didn't even care about them until they got big. they went from filming mvs in the middle of random parks with no budget to having an entire set built on the han river for their music video.

4. i love enha and i think they are incredibly talented however, vocal wise none of them really stand out. unless i'm looking at one of those lyric videos who shows who sings what, i cannot tell them apart. if i was listening to a bts song i'd easily be able to tell who's singing and when they're singing bc their voices are so distinct and unique.

5. lip syncing shouldn't be this much of an issue. you can't expect your idols to sing and dance at the same time and sound pitch perfect. that being said, if the choreo is super easy then they should have no excuse to lipsync

6. eunchae and hanni look so alike at times it's genuinely hard to tell them apart

7. no one will ever reach bts' sucess

8. u can't blame starship for promoting wonyoung more than the rest of the group. i understand it's unfair to the rest of ive but at the end of the day it's simply money making.

9. so many people want garam to redebut under a different company. idol life completely traumatised her, she has more than enough reason to not want to debut.

10. lisa is not the best 3rd gen dancer, or best kpop dancer.

11. companies rlly need to stop with these ai idols. it's literally a ripoff to aespa's concept.

12. like crazy > set me free pt 2

13. companies are so obsessed with pale skin, idols look horrible when whitewashed.

14. jeon soyeon is one of the best producers and songwriters period.

15. some fans are so obsessed with getting their faves to talk about the lgbt community. they don't understand that south korea is much more conservative than western countries. standards are different.

16. the fact that companies are starting to consider 2003-2005 born people too old to be idols now is just...

17. i wanna know the beef between jimin and jeongyeon JUST TELL USSSSS

18. blackswan has no direction nd should just disband atp

19. idk about yall but i rlly enjoyed stayc's teddy bear

20. stop acting so shocked when your faves drink/smoke/wear revealing clothes, they're grown adults. (unless they're minors then that's concerning)

21. plastic surgery isn't smth that should be looked so down upon. it's the person's choice at the end of the day.

22. ur not special for not stanning bts/blackpink

 23. heeseung's adlibs deserve more recognition

24. jisoo is the weakest member of bp, and she doesn't really fit the concept of blackpink

25. some idols look horrendous with contact lenses

26. blackpink's lyrics are becoming so repetitive. it's all about the whole "oh i'm richer than you, i'm prettier than you etc.."

27. korean beauty standards are so objective and shitty.

28. kpop/kdramas etc have become so popular and the fans have gotten so toxic that they're in such disbelief when someone says that they're korean and are actually korean. like they're so stuck w the belief that the only koreans to exist are idols and celebs.

29. we NEED another game caterer's series with the whole HYBE family