francais

Ana knocked on Elfi's door, crouching down to pass through without hitting her head on the doorframe which was built smaller to annoy the others.

"Elf!" She called out, "I need help!"

The elf herself was sprawled across her bed, attempting to do a handstand, her legs balancing against the wall precariously.

"What's up?" Her voice came out slightly strangled, considering she'd been balancing upside down for a while.

Ana: I've always been fascinated with learning other languages and becoming quite a linguist myself. So I'm gonna ask Elfi to give me a crash course in French.

Ali beamed, kicking off the wall and landing into a cross-legged position on the bed, "Sure! What do you want to learn about?"

The brunette perched on the bed, making herself comfortable, "Uh, just the basics for now, I think."

"Oui, mon amie. Je vais dire quelques phrases, okay?"

"Uh..."

Ana: What'd she say?

"Okay?"

"Okay. Um...Bonsoir, je m'appelle Elfi. Comment tu t'appelles?"

"Not that basic. Just common phrases for everyday use."

"Okie! Let's see..."

Elfi: I'm flattered Ana came to me for help. French is such a beautiful language to learn!

"Je voiré le nouveau film dans au cinema aujourd-hui. Qu'avez-vous fait aujourd'hui?"

"Uh..." Ana broke out into a fit of giggles, as did her companion, "Je...mangé le lait?"

"Tu mangé le lait?"

"Oui?"

"How do you eat milk?"

"C'est un nouveau...style...?"

"Huh. I'll have to try that sometime. NEXT TOPIC...UM....LE VACANCES!"

"Vacation?"

Ali's face stretched to a wide grin, "Oui, oui! Quelles sont vos vacances idéales? Pour moi, ce serait une semaine dans une l'hôtel cher. Et tu?"

"My ideal vacation...uh...at the seaside?"

"Un jour dans au bord de la mer?"

"Yes, that!"

"Okay um....NEW TOPIC: LE TEMPS QU'IL FAIT!"

"Temperature?"

"Presque. Ca weather."

Ana: Am I actually able to make out several phrases? Did I majorly underestimate my French?

"Dans le nord du Ninjago, il fait trés froid normalement."

"North of Ninjago it's normally...something! Something..."

Elfi mimed out shivering, rubbing her hands across her upper arms and shaking lightly. Ana snapped her fingers.

"COLD, IT'S COLD!"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hier, c'etait si chaude, j'étais littéralement mourir!"

"You were literally something?"

Ana: Yeah, I dunno what she said...

"Elfi est un trés fantastique professeure!"

Ana: Now that statement, I can make out.

"Uh...pas mal mais pas bonne."

The elf's face scrunched up in horror, and less than seconds later she was hurling loaves of bread at the master of creation. "JE SUIS UN FANTASTIQUE PROFESSEURE! COMMENT OSES-TU!!"

Ana grabbed her phone and ran for her life, dodging bread as she did so, sprinting to the safety of the meditiation room and far far away from the angry Elfi.

"WU PENSE QUE JE SUIS UN FANTASTIQUE PROFESSEURE! LLOYD PENSE QUE JE SUIS UN FANTASTIQUE PROFESSEURE! RAY ET MAYA PENSE QUE JE SUIS UN FANTASTIQUE PROFESSEURE!!"