Babysitting

SUMMARY: The Powerpuff boyos and an unwilling Eliza babysit Ali's pets TheSapphireNinja, JamesTheSwagg3r

The door burst open and Markos grunted as he tugged on a rope, "Get...in...here, you stupid cow, AGH- Eugene, stop pulling my hair!"

Eliza screamed as the chicken jumped onto her head, clucking hysterically, "NO, NO, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!" James hurriedly grabbed the feathered creature, "Doggy, sit. Sit!" He glared at the beige dog pouting up at him as he strutted off.

"How many animals does this girl have?!"

"Uh..." The Master of Crystals consulted a list, "Umm...we should be getting a dog, cat, horse, monkey, dragon, alligator, chicken and a cow- HOLY SHIT!"

A large black dragon crashed in through the windows, purring excitedly as he spun around in circles, tail knocking out all the furniture.

"Apparently the dragon's name is Michael."

James' eyes went wide, "B-But...the cat's Michael."

"Uh...the cow is called Frankie or Georgina?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The cow's wail shattered the chandelier, knocking Markos out cold. RIP.

An alligator crawled into the room, a horse following behind, carrot in its mouth. Eliza fell to her knees and violently shook Markos' shoulder, "DUDE! GET UP!"

His head lolled to the side as his eyes snapped open, "Mommy, I wanna see the koalas!"

"This can't be happening now..." James whimpered as he felt a sudden pressure on his head. His eyes moved up to see the chicken resting on his head. Something cold and sloppy dropped into his hair.

Oh no.

She did not-

Yup. She just did-

Mrs Benedict had just pooped in his hair.

James gritted his teeth, inhaling and exhaling sharply, before letting an ear-piercing scream, "ALL OF YOU, LINE UP AND SIT DOWN."

All eight animals simply glanced at him, before resuming their havoc. Eliza facepalmed, before being tripped up by the alligator, landing right on top of Markos.

"OH YEAH!" The horse neighed, before speeding right into James, sending him crashing into Eliza and Markos. The girl sat up, wiping sweat off her forehead, "I'm gonna kill that shortstack," she growled, before sitting up, only to slip on a banana peel, faceplanting into the cookie dough on the coffee table. She slowly lifted her head up, revealing her face to be covered with chocolate chips.

Markos giggled drowsily as he pointed at the ceiling, "Daddy Pig? Is that you? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

James groaned as he sat up, suddenly noticing the emptiness of the room, "THEY'VE RUN AWAY!" He scrambled to his feet, hightailing it to the door, as he raced down the corridor, Eliza following shortly after as she struggled to wipe the chocolate off his face. A large scaley tail caught their attention as they followed after the herd of animals.

At the end of the corridor, the elevator door opened, and Ali stepped out, just as Eugene and Michael the Cat jumped into her arms, "Aww, I missed you too!" Her grin grew wider as the rest of the animals hovered around her.

Eliza leaned against the wall to catch her breath as James spoke up, "I am never watching your pets for you again! I nearly died...and I haven't even tried Swiss Fondue!" Finally regaining his strength, Eliza shook her head, "You are so very dead." She shakily took a step forward, before flopping onto the floor, passing out instantly. Grabbing both her feet, James dragged her back to the trashed apartment, shooting Ali a quick salute as he passed by her.

The Master of Dark Magic raised her eyebrow, "You guys didn't cause any trouble, did you?"

Immediately, they all shook their heads simultaneously. A giggle escaped her lips as she hugged Eugene and Michael closer, "Come on, I'll reward you with extra catnip!"

She entered the elevator again, followed by the dog, cow, alligator, horse and chicken. The dragon preferred to fly back alone.