WHERE IS SHE?!

SUMMARY: Uh...you'll see!

Ana leaned against the lockers, sighing as she scrolled through her phone, blowing a raspberry. "Hey, Markos!"
The guy in question spun around after pulling away from a very heated game of Candy Crush, "What's up?"

James and Cho burst through the double doors, "I WAS HERE FIRST!"

"Oh, you wish!"

Clearing her throat sharply, Ana continued, "Have you seen Lia? She was supposed to meet me here-" 

"ALRIGHT I'M HERE, I'M HERE!" Both heads whipped around to see the brunette bent down, hands on her knees as she puffed, "I had to run all the way here." Straightening up, she grabbed Markos' bag, much to his dismay, rummaging through as she pulled out a large flask, "Oh! Sweet sweet coffee!"

"Wha- hey!" Lia ignored the tall male, chugging down the caffeinated beverage, not seeming to stop to take a break. Vibi shoved her books into her locker, slamming it shut as she blew a raspberry.

Ali sprinted hurriedly, fear etched all over her face, "Have you seen Eliza?" Markos raised an eyebrow, "What is it with everyone running today? Let me guess, you also want coffee?"

She panted heavily, leaning against Ana "That would be so great but not now. Have you seen Eliza?" 

"Nope." Markos shook his head, "Why?"

"She's trying to kill me!"

Vibi snorted, earning a shove from Lia, "Any reason?"

"Well, we were hanging out last night, and she asked me to do her eyebrows." James raised his own brow, "Do what to them?"

Ali quickly responded back, "Make them look neater and nicer." Cho nodded, "It's true. Us girls groom each other like monkeys."

Ana frowned, "I don't get it, why is Eliza trying to-"

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Ali screamed, pouncing on Lia, causing her to spill coffee all over Markos. Eliza stormed into the locker room, "WHY YOU LITTLE- GET BACK HERE, RIGHT NOW!" The smaller teen ran in circles around Markos, finally sliding past as she hid behind the trio. 

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, ALI REI GOLD!!!!" She ran to grab her, only to be hoisted up by James as Ali ducked away from the angry teen, using Markos and Vibi as human shields. Cho grabbed Eliza's arms as James set her back down, "What the heck is going on?! Why do you wanna kill Ali!"

Cho brushed the hair away from Eliza's face, and all the guys had to slap their hands over their mouths to stop themselves from laughing whilst everyone else stared open-mouthed.

Eliza's eyebrows were gone.

"Don't. Say. ANYTHING." Her teeth were gritted as Cho hauled her away to sort her out. James shuffled towards Lia, reaching to grab the coffe. Ali immediately whipped around to face him and Markos with that look in her eyes. Ana and Lia snickered, as Markos held a finger up, "No, no, don't you dare..."

"WASSUP EDGY GRANDPAS?! I MISSED YOU OLD HOMIES!" She giggled, backing away slowly.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

Eh, ever since that joke came around, I decided to use it.

NEXT UP: A day out with the Powerpuff Bros!