(11) show me

(JJ's pov)

"You must be worn out, after all 'em moves you did tonight." I smirked Hannah smiled and came up to me, turning around and pressing her hips into my crotch, reenacting the dances moves she did earlier. "God your so hot" i breathed out.

Hannah showed a shy smile, contradicting what her body was doing a few seconds ago. She had no idea how wonderful she was, but i have every intention of showing her.

"You're such a good guy, JJ." She blurted out, maybe from the alcohol at the party.

"Oh come on. 'Good guys finish last' right? Is that the way the saying goes? I'm not always a good guy." I narrowed my eyes and slowly span her round to face me "....I can be bad sometimes." I said as i held on to her hips and pushed her gently against the wall.

Hannah rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh. "Heeeey." I whined when she didn't look convinced. I tightened my grip on her hips to show that i was serious. "I can be bad."

"Really?" she softly challenged. "I don't buy it."

"Oh yeah." I gave her a sly grin. "I'm bad baby! 'Don't cha know I'm bad, I'm bad..'" i spoke, internally cringing and blaming the alcohol for how i was acting. Hannah smiled and pressed her lips against my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses. I grabbed her wrist and bit down softly on her finger tips. I didn't plan on doing this but I had a sudden urge I couldn't control.

Hannah looked into my eyes and a blush fell over her cheeks. She started to pant and i watched her pupils dilate as she held an intense gaze. God, she could go from playful to sexy in seconds, and take me right along with her.

"Show me." she desperately breathed out her words. Her fingertips were still in my mouth, as i swirled my tongue around them and the sensation made her shiver slightly. "Show me how bad you are." she snaked her free hand around the back of my neck and tried to pull me down towards her mouth.

Ii stood strong, denying her a kiss but bit down slightly on her fingers. I was well aware of how much biting her finger had just tuned her on, and i was more then willing to play along. She whimpered and i felt her knees get weak in front of me as she squirmed around.

I groaned in response as i let my fingers fall from my mouth and placed both my hands on the wall on either side of her head and pressed my forehead against hers. I ran my nose over hers and felt her panting breaths against my face. I was already rock hard, and i pressed my erection against her leg so she could feel it too.

I was surrounded by her sweet perfume. She always smelled like coconuts and vanilla, it fed a hunger inside me that was impossible to ignore.

If she didn't stop panting like that, there was a very good chance i was going to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there in the middle of the hallway. My heart was pounding in my chest and it started to seem like a great fucking idea.

"You gotta catch me first Maybank!" Hannahs tone completely changed and she swiftly ducked under my arm and dodged out of my grasp. I puffed out a loud laugh and shook my head. This was going to be fun.

Hannah joyfully ran down the hallway and into the living room. I chuckled at her playfulness and gave her a head start before i chased after her.

"You have no idea what a turn on this is angel." I called out laughing as I walked towards the living room.

"Hmmm...You like the chase?" she teased and i could hear her laughter coming from the kitchen and wondered what she was up to. "You gunna catch me and teach me a lesson?" she challenged.

"Ohhhh... the things I'm gunna do to you Hannah." I rubbed my hands together and tried to act smug but i couldn't stop smiling. "You can't hide from..."