(3) surfing

(JJ's pov)

As my eyes flickered open from the light bleeding through the window, i realised my body was engulfed by someone. i peeled the body off me after adjusting my eyes to the room and realised it was Hannah who was clinging to the side of me while we where asleep. I'm not really sure that cuddling was part of the deal in a friends with benefits agreements but me and Hannah had been friends forever and where used to doing this kind of stuff. There's only two beds in the chateau so me and Hannah usually ended up sleeping next to each and i didn't mind because she looked cute when she slept. "Morning angel" i called as it was starting to get weird that i was just staring at her sleeping.

"What time is it?" She asked groggily, moving the hair out of her face.

"Time to get up, we are meeting everyone on the Boat later." I replied while sweeping the hair out of her face. "Now get your butt up and get ready."

"I'm going, I'm going." She answered with an annoyed tone. As she walked over to the bag she had brought with her and took out the clothes she was going to wear, she looked back at me wondering why I hadn't left to room yet.

"Seen it all before angel" the look on her face was priceless as memories came back to her off what we did last night. Snapping out of her trance, she took her clothes off and jumped in the shower. As much as I tried not to join her and let her shower in piece my body was already walking towards the bathroom before I could stop myself. "Room for me?"

"Always" she replied as she watched me remove my clothes with those emerald green eyes I could strea into for days. As I got in the shower and ran my head under the water I couldn't keep my eyes of her. Her body was perfect and I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about it.

I leaned forward and engulfed her lips In mine, pressing her back against the wall. She swiped her tongue over my bottom lip, surprising me by the sudden dominate, and then entered her tongue into my mouth. I quickly took control of the kiss as i massaged her boobs in my hands and made my way down to her clit. "JJ stop" she breathed as I backed away from her slightly.

"You okay?" I asked worried I had done something wrong.

"No, no I'm fine you didn't do a thing wrong I'm just sore from last night." She responded sounding slightly quieter than she was before.

"Oh you don't want the others seeing you walking around with a limp, i see" I mocked running my head back under the warm water. Hannah just laughed before I kissed her lips and said "don't worry, you'll play for it later"

...

Surfing was something me and Hannah did often, we are both obsessed with the sea and we always go out to surf whenever we can, it was like our escape from reality. Today was one of those days, it wasn't the best day which meant there isn't many, if any people at the beach. That's what we liked, it was just be me and Hannah in the sea and the other Pogues where sitting on the beach.

"JJ!" She giggled as i fell off my board for the fifth time in a row. I had long gave up taking it seriously and was now just trying to make her laugh.

She was sat on her board, floating close to where i was, as i paddled over to her and pulled myself up so i was sitting on my board, "what'd ya think? Good enough to be a pro?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Of course!" She joked around, smirking at me.

"Wanna swim?" I motioned towards the beach. "We can leave our boards with the others on the sand."

She nodded, and the two of us headed to shore to drop off our boards. The beach was empty except for one guy who looked to be leaving and the other Pogues lying on the sand. This wasn't surprising, the air had gotten a bit chilly and the waves had died down.

The two of us rushed back into the water, splashing and giggling. Hannah was treading water, her feet could barely reach the bottom. I was swimming in circles around her, continuing to splash her as she swam. "JJ stop splashing me!"

"Why? You're already wet." I said as i send another splash her way.

She swam towards me, biting her lip. "That sounded dirty."

I smirked at her, and took the hint, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her close to me. My lips met hers in a hungry kiss, my teeth gently bitting at her bottom lip.

I moaned and she smirked against me, her hand moving down to cup water in her hands. Pulling it upward, splashing the side of my head.

I pulled away and glared at her playfully. "Hey! That's cheating!"

Hannah started to swim away but i grabbed her again, pulling her back towards him. I went to kiss her again but she pulled back. "JJ we're literally in the ocean and John B, pope and Kie and right there."

"Angel there's no one that can see us." I looked at her, my eyes dark with lust.

She glanced at the beach, realising i was right, there was no one there. She shook her head, "rule number two JJ, no sex while the Pogues are around. We cant break the rules on the first day"

"They where stupid rules anyway" i stated  "Plus," i leaned into her ear, whispering, "You can't do this to me and then leave me with it." I then grabbed her hand and brought it down to the hard-on in my shorts.

"JJ" Hannah warned as she splashed me with water before beginning to swim off.

We've only had sex once and I already cant keep my hands off her, this is gunna be a problematic and i cant believe she just left me here like this. I'm gunna have to go back to them with a fucking hard on. She is going to pay for this later.

~~~~~~~
Not edited.

(A/N)
Wasn't the best chapter as i struggled to write in JJ's POV but I tried my best for you all. This was just a filler chapter but things start to get interesting soon as they talk the things they want to try with each other.

-L   <3