(8) breaking rule 2

(Hannahs POV)

I had met JJ at John B's chateau and nobody was home. Kie wanted to show the boys an island that was full of micro-plastic or something so me and JJ had just been watching films. As always, one thing had led to another and I was currently blowing JJ on the sofa. Suddenly i hear the van pull up outside and before we knew it they where making there way to the front porch.

I quickly get up, wipe my mouth and tie my hair back. JJ thinks I've stopped so he moves to place himself back in his shorts but i quickly stop him and place a blanket over his lap when the pogues walk in. I act like we've been talking and drinking but they don't really pay attention as they make there way to the kitchen.
I bent my knee up so there is a tent in the blanket covering JJ's crotch. At first he's looks apprehensive and ready to stop me but once i place my hand on his cock, his frown of disapproval disappeared from his face and he was soon trying to hold back moans and not do anything to give away what was happening under the blanket.

"What are you doing" he mumbled into my ear, worried to speak any louder and let a moan slip from his mouth.

"Just relax" i whispered trying not to get the attention of the other Pogues.

"As much as i don't want you to stop, rule number two angel. They are right there" he answered staring to regain his voice back from the initial shock of what was happening as i was now palming JJ from the outside of his shorts.

"Since when does JJ maybank follow rules and if you want me to stop.." i replied stopping what i was doing and pulling my hands away from his body.

"Okay, maybe this once" he answered surprising me by how sensible he was being. "Please do it again" he practically begged as i smirk rose on my face.

The Pogues where not even 10 feet away and where totally oblivious to what was going on under the blanket.
I totally got off on teasing the fuck out of JJ, stroking him in my hand and watching him try to hold back any reaction of what was happening. The little sighs only i was able to hear was absolute heaven.

Knowing it would drive him crazy, i leaned over and whispered in his ear "i miss the way you taste" earning a small moan to escape his mouth before i stated "maybe you should moan a little louder so they can hear what's happening under the blanket"

"Angel, stop." He breathed out "fuck, I'm gunna cum"

I let go of his length and got up walking into the spare bedroom after calling out to the others "im gunna go and take a nap" they all nodded in return before i indicated to JJ "wanna come," he didn't reply and just sped into the bedroom with a pillow over his crotch.

To anyone else this would have seemed kind of sus but everyone knew me and JJ where close and we usually slept in the same bed anyway as there wasn't any room anywhere else as Kie or pope would take the sofa when they stayed over.

As i opened the door and flipped on the light, JJ slammed me up against the closed door. "God JJ, you scared me," i breathed and leaned my head back against the door to look up at him.

Blonde curls hung around his face as his hands kept me pinned to the door. His usually bright blue eyes were now a darker shade. His jaw was clenched, making his cheekbones press out the slightest bit.

"Did you think that was cute?" JJ's voice was deep and taunting, causing a chill to run up your spine.

"I thought you wanted me to do it."My breath hitched when i felt the cold rings on his fingers against my throat. His fingertips squeezed just slightly, causing heat to flood throughout my body.

"It's not like i could say no, once you had started" he growled. The sensible JJ had now gone and his eyes where dark with lust. His fingers squeezed a bit harder, demanding a response but also just trying to rile me up. JJ knew what my body wanted even before i did and he knew how to turn me on in all of the best ways.