(9) Beg for it

(Hannahs POV)

A week has been since I've seen JJ as i recently quit my job working for the stuck up kooks of the country club and have started working for Kiara's dad at the wreck. It was the middle of summer so the restaurant was the busiest its ever been and i have been working long shifts everyday. JJ called me up last night almost begging to seem today, saying he needed me and he was horny. I couldn't stop laughing. This boy is the definition of horny but i must admit I do miss him and i exited for tonight.

...

JJ wrapped his arms around my body giving me a light squeeze on each breast as he began to suck along my neck. I could feel the warmth from his body through the thick layer of my sweatshirt as he pulled me closer into the v his legs had formed around me.

"JJ, I've just walked in the door"

"I know...just please...i need you. We can do whatever you want." His voice was low and silky as his hands slipped up my stomach and across my ribs. He was so vulnerable in this moment, almost begging me.

"Ive missed you " i turned towards him, his hands gliding still under my sweatshirt as we moved.

With that he smoothed his hands down my back and palmed my ass, giving each cheek a firm squeeze before pulling me up into his lap, sitting on the counter top. Then he stood making me squeal slightly at his show of strength as he hoisted me higher. He locked his lips to mine and bit my bottom one as my tongue traced his upper lip.

He nudged the door to his bedroom open and tossed me lightly onto your duvet and quickly pounced on me, but i hooked a leg under his and used gravity to my benefit, forcing him onto his back under me. JJ chuckled and reached up for me as i pulled off my sweatshirt, revealing the lack of clothing underneath. He reclaimed where his hands had been touching a few minutes before, this time leaning upwards to pull the tip of my breast into his mouth. His tongue flicked at my stiffening nipple as he worked his lips around it, groaning as he hardened beneath me.

I moved higher on him and pressed my lower half against his as he frantically tried to remove his shorts. You smirked at him and grabbed both of his veiny hands and pressed them down next to his head.

"You said whatever I want remember?" I practically mumbled as he grit his teeth and groaned at me.

"You're gonna be quiet, and you're gonna do what I say okay?" I drew a line down his torso as i twisted my hips, moving up and down his growing length through my shorts and his boxers.

"Okay." He smirked, his fingers twitching as his pulse quickened under my thumbs.

I had been wanting to try this edging thing for a while, but i loved letting JJ take control. Now the control was mine. I pulled his boxers by the waistband, rolling them down and away, only lifting off of him for a second.

"No touching me." I stated as i released my grip on his hands, lifting my hips to shift off my shorts. "And don't cum until i say"

"The safe words red by the way" i whispered in his ear as he nodded, placing a tender kiss on his swollen, slightly wet lips.

"Good boy." With that i lowered my wet center over his cock, pressing his shaft along my core in a slow drag.

"Oh fuck." He groaned his hands immediately going for my hips, before he remembered my rule and stopped his palms only an inch away from my hips with a heavy groan.

"Do you want a reward?" I purred pressing down on him harder to entice him into accepting.

JJ nodded furiously before returning his hands to their place next to his head. He did this knowing that if he allowed them to rest any closer to me he wouldn't be able to stop himself next time.