(5) good girl

Smut warning ;)

(Hannahs POV)

As we walked through the front door, JJ walked me into the bedroom shutting the door and pinning me against it effortlessly. He placed his rough hands around my throat, gently squeezing, whilst he looks straight into my hazy green eyes, never breaking contact. "is that what you want? Me to make you feel good?" he muttered, his other hand gently caressing your face "

"yes," i spoke quietly "but it's your turn first" i said, knowing that I'd be in for a long night of pleasure.

"Mmh" JJ groaned" "suck my dick" he stated in an almost whisper, switching positions so he was lying on his back on the bed, giving me easy access to his cock, that was begging for my touch. I pulled down his shorts and let it spring free.

I started slowly, palming him. Hearing his grunts of pleasure gave me the confidence to speed up your movements, and slowly sucking his red tip. JJ hissed at the intense pleasure that filled his veins.
"more angel" jj whispered twirling my hair around his finger, looking me in the eyes as he bit his lip harshly.

I complied, spitting on his thick length before taking him in my mouth, taking in as much as i could. That wasn't enough for jj, he needed more. Gripping my hair tightly he holds my face against his cock as he fucked my throat with so much force, causing me to gag as he hit the back of my throat, tears pricking the corner of my eyes and gagging around him as he restricted my breathing.

It was a sight for him, seeing my eyes with tears running down my face and saliva dripping down my chin. He kept fucking my throat, letting out animalistic growls of pleasure as i made him feel good with only my mouth. I started feeling his balls, as he let out a deep moan and staring to slow his pace down.

"keep doing that angel and i'll cum right now, fuck... and i have other places in mind where i want to cum" JJ mumbled, his face screwing shut as i continued my actions. It wasn't long until he flipped me over so that he was hovering over me. He gave me a slow gentle kiss, his tongue asking for entrance that i didn't hesitate to give him. Our tongues battled for dominance as his hands slowly moved down my body, his fingers finding my chest, his hands going under my white top, playing with my erect nipples.

A sigh left my lips that he perfectly caught in his mouth, my lace underwear dampened as he continued to flick them perfectly with his fingers. His lips started trailing down my jaw and down to my neck, he started sucking lightly, causing me to let out a moan as he found my sweet spot, whilst his fingers continued to trail down my body until he reached the waistband of my shorts. his tongue began lightly licking the mark he just made on my neck, causing even more whimpers to spill from my lips. His teasing would be the death of me, how i just wanted him to fuck me right now, let all his frustrations out on me, but he wasn't going to do that, not yet at least.

His hands slipped of much shorts as he placed one hand inside my underwear, his fingers lightly grazing my sensitive bundle of nerves, as my hips bucked upwards from the shock of pleasure he had just given me. His smirk never left his face, he had me right where he wanted me.

"you like that, angel?" jj asked rhetorically, he knew i loved it, the sounds i made and all he has done was graze my clit with his fingers. Taking it further he started spreading me with his fingers, collecting the wetness before he pulled his fingers away and sucked them clean. That sight was enough to cause another pool to form in my underwear.

"JJ, fuck. please. more" I moaned, MY words coming out incoherently as I desperately waited for him to touch me again. My hips bucked in need as he hovered over me, enjoying the sight in front of him. He moved his hand again, resuming his earlier acts of rubbing your clit with his two fingers. I moaned in pleasure and content, he knew exactly what to do, the correct speed to go to get me to submit under him, how to make me moan and whimper and beg for him. he sped up, his fingers moving like a figure 8, i was close, i could feel my orgasm building as my toes started to curl and then he stopped. leaving me a complete mess.