(4) broken

(Hannah's POV)

as i walked back to the group of people, leaving JJ to suffer, Kie was passing beers around, I leaned forward to grab mine, not realizing JJ had left the sea and was standing behind me. He reached down, knocking the bottle out of my grasp, making me fall forward.

"Ow! what the fuck JJ!" I yelled at him.

"oops." The blonde boy responded, taking a sip of his own beer.

"Hey i need help, whats a four letter word that you use to cook?" Kie called trying to figure out the game she was playing on her phone. Pope looked up from his book and gave her a look suggesting the answer was obvious.

"Spoon." jj smiled like he was accomplished, making everyone laugh.

"that's five, dumbass." I took his hat off his head, placing it on my own. "so what's the plan for this summer?" I spoke, swatting jj's hand away, which was trying to grab his hat back.

"I don't know about the whole of summer, but i'm thinking, boneyard? kegger? tonight?" Kie smirked, making the rest of the pogues cheer in agreement.

...
I went back with Kiara to her house to get ready, her knowing that i loved everything in her closet and would take any chance i had to wear her clothes. While she put on here bracelets, i put on a blue flannel over the simple white crop top you already had on and wore some ripped denim shorts. "Ready?" Kie asked, smiling at me.

I nodded, grabbing my phone and walking outside to the car. Once the two of us got to the boneyard, the crowd had already grown, and the sun was going down. I'm not gonna lie, most boneyard parties ended with me talking to a toron all night and then someone getting into a fight before the party is ended.

I walked around the beach looking at all the different people, spotting Kie and pope arguing about something random. John b was talking to some toron, and of course jj had his flock of girls around him. Although me and JJ had been friends for years this kind of stuff never started bothering me until recently, and anyway he's not allowed to make a move on the girls because of our agreement so really i had nothing to worry about.

After everyone left, the pogues were sitting around the fire pit, When Kie suggested never have i ever. After a few rounds the game had basically turned into sex talk.

"ok ok i got one, never have i ever made my partner cum more than once." Kiara asked, making everyone laugh. Everyone put a finger down, even pope which made everyone send their applause his way.However when i put mine down, i watched jj's jaw clench and his posture stiffen, he had been like that all night.

"never have i ever had sex in a public place?" john b asked. Kie, JJ and john b put a finger down. You took another sip of the sour liquid in your cup before looking back at the blonde boy who seemed to be more smirking at you like he was forming a plan.

"This game is stupid." He stated and stood up walking inside. The rest of the group looked at each other, silently picking someone to go check on him. Suddenly they all looked at me.

"Wow, your such nice friends." I scoffed before taking the last sip of my drink and following the boy inside.

When i walked in, he was pacing in the kitchen. "you good?" I said softly, he stopped and took a step toward me.

Why are you here," the blonde boy asks abruptly. If you weren't paying attention you would have missed his small voice.

"What'd you mean ?" I ask, moving closer to where he was pacing in the kitchen.

JJ sighs. "Why are you here?" he asks again, slightly louder, but still quieter than you are used too.

"Well, while we where at the beach earlier Kie decided to throw a kegger so-" JJ cuts you off, moving slightly away from my side.