(2) no strings attached

Smut warning ;)
(Hannah pov)

"So, I have an idea," JJ said leaning away from my face and gesturing enthusiastically as he spoke. "You and me. Sex. No strings attached."

"What?" I asked not quite registering what had just happened.

"It's perfect! We both get what we want and neither of us have to be in a relationship." He stated sounding as if he had thought this all through before.

I pondered over his words silently And i had to admit it would be convenient. I would finally solve my loneliness, be able to sleep with JJ and would avoid the feelings that hurt me before. "So, we'd be friends with benefits?" I asked, warming up to the idea.

JJ smirked. "Yeah, reckon you could handle it?" he asked queitly, leaning closer to me again. I flicked my still slightly damp hair back over her shoulder, looking up at the boy, his hands still flowing softly across my skin.

"We need to lay some ground rules." I stated as his hands slowly found there way to my hips deciding to rest there.

"Absolutely," JJ agreed. "First rule; While we are doing this we are exclusive and if either of us get into a relationship or even start talking to someone else then we stop."

"Done," i settled. "No sex if people are home." I thought it was an obvious one but JJ went to object. I brought a finger to his lips. " we cant have anyone finding out, can we." I muttered, my finger still remaining on his lips, causing his eyes to grow darker. He nodded in agreement.

"We are open to try new stuff we've never done before or stuff we now we like if the other person agrees and no judgement on whatever is suggested" JJ spoke up as he removed my finger from his lips.

"Okay." I agreed having not done much experimenting with this kind of stuff before "we can each write a list of things we wanna try and then sit down and go through it together, deciding on which things we are willing to do and what we are comfortable with"

JJ just smirked before stating "and we are still friends and act like nothings changed around our friends"

"Best friends" i agreed as i reached my hand up and moved a piece of JJ's hair out of his face, revealing his lust filled eyes staring at me. 

"And finally, the most important rule of benefit: no feelings allowed." JJ almost whispered, his hands still pressing into the side of my hips.

"Deal," i smiled, resting my hands on JJ's chest and pulling him in for a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, i moaned into his mouth.

"Do you wanna–" JJ motioned over his shoulder.

"Yep," i answered quickly allowing him to pick me up from the sofa and walk and stumble into the spare bedroom with my legs clinging around JJ's hips, leaving sloppy kisses along each other's necks. Slamming the door shut, JJ pressed me up against it. I lent my head back against the wood, allowing JJ to explore my neck, sucking on the soft skin. He focused on one area over my pulse and i was sure it was going to leave a mark.

I tugged on his hair as he let out a throaty moan. Keeping my hand in his hair, i used it to spin us around, pinning JJ to the door. His eyes widen in surprised, then anticipation as i slipped to the floor in front of him. I grabbed his belt undoing his shorts quickly. Above me i could hear JJ's breathing quicken as i pulled down his shorts and boxers, revealing his sizeable member which was much bigger than anything i had taken before.

"Calm down, I'll take good care of you." I whispered as seductively as possible staring up at JJ, who's eyes had completely glossed over with lust. With that i took his dick into my hand, rubbing it a few times before licking form the base to the tip. The moan that left JJ's mouth was animalistic. His hands immediately flew to my hair, entangling themselves into it, pulling me closer towards him. I bobbed my head quickly, causing more grunts to escape from his lips. I could feel spit running down my chin as JJ pushed himself further into my mouth.

"Fuck, Hannah. When did you get this good at this?" he grunted, the sound of his head lightly thudding against the door as he forced his eyes shut. I smiled contently, releasing him from my mouth, pumping his length as i looked up at him.

"Always have been. You've just been missing out."i answered

With a growl he picked me up by the sides, carrying me to the bed, flinging me across the sheets. He made quick work of taking of my shirt and staring at me wide eyed in which I nodded giving him permission to undo my bra. His mouth attached to one of my boobs, his hands massaging the other. My breathing quickened as my hips bucked up desperately. I whimpered needingly, craving his touch. He detached his lips, kissing slowly up to my neck and jawline.

"Patience angel," he whispered quietly, using the nickname he had given to me when we first met and i saved him from downing from a wave while surfing.

The hand that had been flicking at my nipple slid down my body and into the waistline of my shorts. He began to rub small circles over my clit as i let out a loud moan, my hands instinctively coming over her mouth. With his free hand JJ grabbed my hands, placing them above my head. "Wanna be able to hear you."
This caused an even louder moan to escape my lips, as JJ moved my underwear to the side, easily slipping one finger in. It felt euphoric. JJ was already pleasing me better than my ex-boyfriend ever had and he had barely begun. I think i could get used to this arrangement. He added another finger and began to pump faster. In contrast, he placed sweet kisses along my jaw, liking the feeling of my moans vibrating along his lips.

"JJ, if you don't stop, I'm gonna... ugh!" My eyes were fixed shut as my mouth was opened in a silent cry. JJ smiled against my skin, before retracting his hand from inside my shorts. M body relaxed as he placed another kiss on my lips. He stood up removing his shirt and other items of clothing as i joined him in doing the same.

I scooted back on the bed as a now naked JJ crawled on top of me. He ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth, which he had just pulled out the draw. He placed it over himself, lining up with my entrance. He leant down in front of my face. "Ready to do this?" he asked me as i placed my hands on his chest and nodded.

"As I'll ever be." I admitted as JJ pushed himself inside of me for the first time. Our moans mixing in the hot, steamy air. He waited a moment for me to adjust to his size, before picking up his pace. My legs wrapped around his waist as i let out breathy groans. My nails scrapped down his back, causing him to moan into my neck.

"Shit," he cursed, his motions keeping a steady pace. He snuck a hand in between my legs to rub my clit.

"Oh my God, JJ," i cried as i pulled one leg from around his body, slowly bringing it up to place it over his shoulder. JJ hesitated for a moment but seeing the look of sheer pleasure on my face, continued. The new angle inflicted even more moans from my lips, my nails running along his chest. JJ grunted, highly turned on by the girl underneath him. He wasn't going to last much longer, and neither was i. His fingers worked quickly on my clit as his hips continued to meet mine thrusting, hard and fast. We yelled each other's names in unison as we met our highs together. JJ completing with a few final strokes, before he pulled out and disposed of the condom and collapsed next to me. We were both sweaty messes, breathing heavily. I let out a breathy laugh, wiping the hair which was stuck to my forehead with the back of my hand. JJ pulled the covers out from underneath him, allowing me to crawl under with him. We laid next to each other, staring up at the ceiling still catching our breath before I breathed out "That was–"

"Yeah" JJ agreed. "I could get used to this."

~~~~~~~
Not edited.

(A/N)
This was the first of many steamy scenes for you all, don't worry they will get more ✨spicy✨. Let me know any criticism and i can try and fix it to make the story the best it can be...

- L   <3