(14) started with a dream

(Hannahs pov)

It all started with a dream.

I woke up in the middle of the night, a light coating of sweat collecting around my hairline and my panties soaked. It was such a filthy dream. JJ woke up after me, his hand falling to my back, rubbing circles on the bare skin to comfort me. He thought that i had a nightmare or that maybe i feeling ill, but it wasn't that at all. Images of JJ being fucked with a strap-on, screaming out for more, kept flashing through my mind.

When i finally broke from your daydream, i lay back down. I couldn't look him in the eye. Where in the hell did that come from? I had never thought about pegging JJ before. There was never a discussion about doing that to him. We had that talk about things we wanted to try and he said he would be down to try some stuff but we never directly spoke about me pegging him. After catching my breath, i reassured him that everything was okay and laid back down.

It happened again, a few hours later. This time, JJ was on his knees, as i guided the silicone cock towards his mouth. His tan skin flushed and sticky with sweat, his hands were tied behind his back with one of his bandanas and his hair was messy, like I'd been running my fingers through it.

Just as i was slipping the cock over his tongue, i snapped out of my dream, jolting abruptly. JJ cuddled closer to me, his hand slipping over my stomach and down to the waistband of my pyjama shorts. My eyes were still closed, picturing JJs mouth full, his eyes watering. Then, he slipped his fingers down into my underwear, circling over my clit, i came undone in moments.

I was already so close from your dream, it didn't take much to finish me off. JJ had been kissing over my jaw, but he stopped after realizing that i was already cumming. He had never seen me cum that fast, and neither had i. JJ slipped his finger down lower, his eyes growing wide when he realized how wet i was. It felt wrong, letting him continue when i was thinking such filthy thoughts about him. He slipped his fingers into me, whispering my name.

"What were you dreaming about?" His voice was raspy from just waking up and drove me crazy. Is that what he sounds like after he's choked on a dick? Oh god... why was i thinking about this. I clenched my eyes tighter, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Angel" JJ murmured. "Tell me what you were dreaming about."

"I can't." My eyes flew open, searching for him. Just like that, his fingers were out of mw and he had moved over to his side of the bed. It took a second, my eyes trailing over his pinched up face, to realize how that must have sounded to him.

"Who were you dreaming about, then?" He was upset. It was written all over his face. "Thinking about someone else fucking you while you're in bed with me, is that it?"

"No" i whispered.

"Really?" He scoffed. "Why can't you tell me then?"

"Because..." i whined, reaching up to brush my hands over your face. "It's...I was dreaming about something we've never done before." I confessed.

"Was it a threesome?" JJ asked. "That's something we haven't tried and I don't plan on sharing you anytime soon. Not yet at least."

"I was fucking you with a strap on." I slapped my hands down on the duvet, frustrated with myself. "Well, the first dream was about me fucking you. The second dream, the one I just had, was about you on your knees. And I felt bad for thinking of it because...well I don't know!"

"Yes we have" he said slowly, still analysing what i had just said. "We talked about it when we wrote the list."

Oh." I whispered, not really sure what else to say. "I remember that."