𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

"Taehyun.. are- are you sure?" 

"Yes. I'm really- positivity sure, that i am.."

The younger smiled, "I'll be ready to proposs then."

🌠

"Soobin~ no! Ah! Fuck- stop~" Beomgyu whined, he was abruptly woken up by his husband poking at his ribcage.

"Get up~ breakfast is ready." 

"I don't wanna get up.." The shorter pulled the blanket over his head, trying to block out the morning sun.

"I guess I'll just give Toto your waffles then." Soobin teased, making his way towards the door.

"No! Those are mine!" Beomgyu got out of bed, rushing out of the room.

🌠

Taehyun was currently watching a random show that was playing on the tv. He honestly has nothing to do, Hueningkai had gone out to the store, buying some groceries to make dinner.

Taehyun didn't even notice his eyes closing.

|

Hueningkai got back from the grocery store sooner than he thought, not really needing much to cook dinner for Taehyun and himself.

Hueningkai got out of his car, taking the groceries with him. Once he got all of grocery bags, he locked the car behind him, walking to the front door of his and Taehyun's home.

Once he entered he heard the sound of the tv on, he assumed Taehyun was watching it since he didn't come up to him to greet him.

Huening made his way to the kitchen, setting down the bags on the countertop.

"Tyun," Huening called out towards the older. "Tyun I'm back." 

After not getting a reply Hueningkai made his way towards the living room. The tv was indeed on, and Taehyun was watching the tv.

Taehyun was cuddled up against one of the couch pillows, a throw blanket covering his small frame.

The younger smiled, placing a kiss on Taehyun's forehead, "I'll just wake him up after I finish.." Hueningkai mumbled to himself. 

Hueningkai lowered the volume on the tv, not completely wanting it to be silent. 

Hueningkai made his way back towards the kitchen, getting ready to prepare dinner.

Some fluff 💖

|

[edited may 4, 2021]