𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦?

"We're not having sex Hyunjin." Yeonjun placed one of his hands on his boyfriend's lips.

"Why~" 

Yeonjun looked up at his boyfriend with a sweet smile, "first of all. We're not in our own house. Second. Stop being a horn dog." 

Hyunjin pouted, cuddling next to his boyfriend on the bed.

"Fine." Yeonjun smiled.

"Good boy," he giggled.

🌠

"Huening?" Taehyun walked up to his boyfriend who was in the kitchen making some snacks.

"Mm," the younger mumbled.

"I- I want to apologize.." The younger turned around to face the shorter. 

"It's completely fine. I get it. You're not ready yet. I also want to apologize. I didn't mean to put so much pressure on you."

"Am i forgiven?" The shorter looked up at his boyfriend, the taller smiled, 

"Of course." He hugged the smaller tightly, "am i forgiven?" 

The shorter snuggled himself into his boyfriend's chest, a smile resting on his lips. "Yes, you're forgiven."

🌠

It has now been a few days since both males had apologized to eachother. They went back to how they were before. All cuddly and goofy.

"Soobin hyung?" 

Hueningkai, Soobin, and Hyunjin are all hanging out together. Both Soobin and Hueningkai got along well with Hyunjin soon after he and Yeonjun had arrived. They were all in Soobin's and Beomgyu's house, having it all to themselves since their significant others were all out together.

"Hm?" Soobin looked up at the youngest among them.

"How did you uhm.. propose to Beomgyu hyung?" 

"Well," both the other males looked up to listen to Soobin. "I just took consideration on what he liked and what i thought he liked. I bought the engagement ring months before actually proposing to him, it was a simple, gold, ring with a few diamonds on it. You saw it. I planned what i wanted to do. Set up the date and time and then i prepared everything for that day and then i proposed to him. It took months for me to prepare it, but it was worth it," 

Soobin smiled, showing them his left hand where his marriage ring was.

The younger nodded.

"Actually," they both looked towards Hyunjin, "i've been planning to propose to Yeonjun, but i don't want something big. He likes simple small things, like picnics and coffee dates, even just shopping dates. So," he looked towards Hueningkai, "think about what Taehyun enjoys and jot it down. It'll help." Hyunjin smiled.

"Thank you hyungs."

🌠

"Beomgyu you piece of shit! Stop pulling at my hair!" The younger laughed, 

"Sorry hyung, i just can't stop." He giggled.

"Fuck you."

Yeonjun had his hair in a ponytail, which was apparently tempting Beomgyu to pull at it.

All three males had just entered an ice cream parlor and were currently looking at the flavors of ice cream the small but cozy parlor had.

"I'll pay, what do you both want?" Yeonjun spoke up after making his mind up.

"I'll have vanilla." The black haired male answered.

Yeonjun looked over at Taehyun, waiting for an answer, "I'll get.. strawberry." The oldest nodded.

"Alright, go a find a table to sit at."

The males nodded. Taking a seat and making small talk. 

Yeonjun later arrived with small cups of ice cream, giving both males what they ordered.

"You still like mint choco hyung?" The youngest of them asked as he looked at what Yeonjun ordered,

"Yeah. Have a problem." Yeonjun smiled sweetly at him.

"Uh.. No.." 

"Thought so."

All three males stayed in silence for a bit, enjoying their ice cream while using their phones.

"Taehyun-ah," the younger looked up at the oldest, "what are we making for dinner tonight? Hyunjin just asked since he went to the grocery store with Hueningkai and Soobin."

Beomgyu looked up at the mention of his husband.

"Mm. Jajangmyeon? Is that okay?" Yeonjun nodded, "I'll tell him."

Yeonjun tapped on his phone a few times before putting it to his ear. 

"Couldn't you have just texted him?" Beomgyu questioned. 

"Shut up—"

"Yes baby?" 

Hyunjin answered after a few rings, 

"Oh! Taehyun said jajangmyeon for dinner." 

"Okay, we'll buy what is needed and meet you all there?" 

"Mhm," Yeonjun nodded making Beomgyu laugh. 

"He can't see you hyung," 

"Shut up!"

Yeonjun heard Hyunjin chuckle softly through the phone, a small tint of pink appearing on his cheeks.

"We'll be at the house in about an hour. I'll meet you there, love you." 

"Love you too," Yeonjun mumbled back, hanging up soon after.

He turned towards Beomgyu, "I'm so done with you."

Taehyun laughed, both males turning over to look at him. 

"Sorry!" He smiled wide smile.

🌠

I got impatient so i posted this 😃

This chapter is much longer than the rest- and that's because i just couldn't stop writing-

|

[edited may 4, 2021]