𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵!

"Dinner was great," 

Hueningkai mumbled as he situated himself on the bed,

"Of course it was, i cooked it." Taehyun giggled as he changed into pyjamas.

"Don't get cocky, one day you'll end up burning down the house." Hueningkai smiled. 

"Psh. Whatever," Taehyun layed down next to Hueningkai, who wrapped his arms around Taehyun's smaller frame. 

"Movie?" 

Taehyun nodded. 

🌠

The next moring Taehyun woke up alone. He pouted once he realized that Hueningkai's warmth was gone

He got up from the king sized bed, stretching his limbs before entering the bathroom to take a shower.

🌠

Taehyun exited his and Hueningkai's room, walking to the room Yeonjun and Hyunjin shared. 

He softly knocked on the door. After not getting a response, he cracked open the door, finding it odd that they were both still asleep. They would be up by now.

Both males were still asleep, Yeonjun cuddled up against Hyunjin, while Hyunjin held Yeonjun tightly.

Taehyun smiled, closing the door softly. 

🌠

R

ing. Ring. Ring. What would Taehyun like..

Hueningkai kept wondering as he looked at the engagement rings.

He had gotten up earlier than usual to visit a pretty popular jewelry store.

Taehyun said he wasn't ready yet, but, it's never to early to start preparing..

Hueningkai looked at the rings that were showcased carefully. And he wouldn't stop until he found the one.

🌠

"Morning hyung." Taehyun greeted Yeonjun as he walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning.." Yeonjun said groggily, his appearance messy. His hair was poking out in different directions, his shirt, or Hyunjin's, was slipping off of his shoulder, and his shorts were barely visible under the huge shirt he was wearing. 

"What happened last night hyung~" The younger teased.

"Huh..?" Yeonjun paused for a few seconds, "Nothing you dirty minded freak!" 

Taehyun giggled, "if you say so hyung," 

Yeonjun pouted, "what's wrong baby," Hyunjin came up behind his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Yeonjun's waist. 

"Taehyun is being a pervert," Yeonjun mumbled, causing Taehyun to laugh. 

"How," Hyunjin buried his face into the crook of Yeonjuns neck,

"He asked 'what happened last night hyung~' tell him nothing happened!" Yeonjun imitated the younger as best as he could. 

Hyunjin took a glance at Taehyun, and decided to play around. "Mm, why would you want me to lie~"

"Oh my god— I'm going to go freshen up!" Yeonjun shrieked, his face turning red. 

He released himself from Hyunjin's grip, walking back to their shared room, leaving the two other males alone, both laughing.

"We didn't do anything. Don't worry about," Hyunjin turned towards Taehyun once Yeonjun was out of range. 

"Oh i know. I just love teasing that hyung." Taehyun giggled.

Hueningkai is starting his plan!

|

[edited may 4, 2021]