𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺? // 𝘦𝘯𝘥

Wedding day

To say that Taehyun was nervous, was an understatement. He was NERVOUS.

He could hear his heart beat rapidly in his ears, he could hear the muffled chatter of the guests on the other side of the huge, dark, door.

"You've got this sweetheart," Taehyun was snapped out of his trance by his father's voice, "I'm so proud of you, you've come to far." His father smiled at him. 

"Thank you dad.." Taehyun felt tears prickle at his eyes. 

How many times had he cried today?

"You'll be a great husband." 

Taehyun hugged his dad, catching him off guard.

Taehyun's father hugged him back tightly.

🌠

All Taehyun could see was Hueningkai. Hueningkai standing, waiting for him.

Waiting for him at the end of the aisle.

Taehyun's palms were sweating, his grip on the small bouquet was tight.

Taehyun reached the alter in no time. His father placed a kiss on his forehead and left to go to his spot, leaving Taehyun standing in front of his husband-to-be.

Taehyun looked at Hueningkai.

Handsome as ever..

Hueningkai sent Taehyun a soft smile, taking hold of his hands. 

"You look beautiful.." Hueningkai whispered.

Pink dusted Taehyun's cheeks. "Thank you."

|

It went by faster than Taehyun expected. 

"Do you, Kai Kamal Huening, take Kang Taehyun to be your lawfully wedded husband." 

The priest's words resonated throughout the church. 

Taehyun observed Hueningkai's actions, his eyes moving everywhere on the younger's face, looking for any action of regret.

"I do." 

Taehyun gulped. It was now his turn.

The priest turned to face Taehyun. Taehyun felt his hands become sweaty in Hueningkai's hold.

"Do you, Kang Taehyun, take Kai Kamal Huening to be your lawfully wedded husband."

Silence. 

Taehyun froze. He tightly squeezed Hueningkai's hands in his hold. Hueningkai sent him a tight lipped smile.

The audience was silent, they were all waiting for the blonde's response.

"I.." 

Taehyun's eyes roamed Hueningkai's face.