𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Hueningkai was finally going to do it.

He was going to propose to Taehyun.

"Fuck.. FUCK!" 

"Calm down Kai! It's going to be okay!" Soobin called out toward the younger.

"I can't! What if- what if i mess up! I'll end up saying the wrong word and mess everything up and- and Taehyun won't-" 

Hueningkai was cut off by Hyunjin throwing a pillow at him. 

The youngest turned to face Hyunjin, 

"You'll be okay." Hyunjin stood up from his spot, walking towards the younger. "Yeonjun and Beomgyu know the plan. We've run over it more than you can count. You'll be fine. It doesn't matter if you mess up a word, a sentence- the whole thing! It doesn't. Taehyun loves you the way you are."

Hueningkai nodded, a huge smile on his face. 

🌠

"Hyungs! Where are we going," Taehyun whined.

"We are uh.. just going to the park, it's a nice day after all!" Beomgyu exclaimed, proud of coming up with an excuse.

"I wanna go home!"

"We'll just take a walk and then go home, don't worry." Yeonjun assured the youngest. 

All three males walked in the park for a short while, not hearing the end of Taehyun's whines.

"Can we leave now-" Taehyun's sentence was muffled as he bumped into Beomgyu. 

"Owie.. why'd we stop.." Taehyun mumbled.

"We've reached our destination!" Yeonjun explained, extending his arms out to exaggerate. 

"We're in the middle of the park. What's so exciting about that?" 

"Just look-!" Beomgyu smiled, pulling the youngest in front of them.

"Look? There's nothing-" 

Taehyun turned to face his hyungs- or where his hyungs used to be. 

"Beomgyu? Yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun called out towards them. 

No replies.

"Did they really just leave me here," Taehyun groaned, "I just wanted to go home-" 

He felt a tap on his shoulder. 

Am I going to get kidnapped now?

Taehyun turned around, clenching his hands into fists.

He slowly turned around, expecting to meet some stranger. 

He didn't expect to see his boyfriend, dressed in a white button down, black dress pants and dress shoes.

🌠

we all know what's coming---

|

[edited may 4, 2021]