𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

Taehyun had an idea of what he had found under the pillows. He wanted to deny as to what he thought it was but he couldn't. Throughout his hangout with Yeonjun and Beomgyu,

He was out of it the whole time, the vanilla milkshake infront of him completely forgotten.

"Sorry about earlier Taehyun," The younger looked up at the oldest, "Hyunjin just wouldn't stop bugging me about the cookies." 

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "what- oh! No it's okay don't worry," 

"Why was i dragged into this? I was going to spend my day with Soob today," Beomgyu spoke up, a pout on his pink lips.

"We're here to talk about something important- or more like Taehyun is going to tell you."

🌠

"Taehyun, will you marry me? Taehyun- will you- OH MY GOD!" 

Hueningkai was practicing on how he should ask Taehyun to marry him. Of course he knew that Taehyun still wasn't ready, but it's never too soon.

"Maybe you should let it play out naturally." 

"WHAT THE HECK! HOW'D YOU GET IN!?" Hueningkai jumped at the new voice.

"Door was unlocked, you should really check that it's locked." Hyunjin shrugged. 

"Taehyun must've forgotten to lock it when he left." 

Hyunjin placed a plate on the coffee table infront of the couch, "Yeonjun made cookies if you want some. They're really good," 

"Hyung. You really came all the way here to offer me cookies?" 

"If You don't want any l'll take them back- "

"No! I didn't say i didn't want any, i just asked why you came all the way over here."

Hyunjin nodded, sitting down on the couch. "I felt as if you needed help so, here i am. Now, what's the problem."

🌠

"Are you serious! Now you want to get married!? What made you change your mind?" The brunette jumbled out onto the blonde.

"I saw uh.. something that brought tears to my eyes.."

The other two males furrowed their perfectly sculpted eyebrows. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" The brunette asked.

"He saw something that made him realizse he wanted to take the next step you dumbass.." Yeonjun explained to the clueless brunette.

"Oh." 

🌠

a few days later···

"Huening.." 

"Hmm.." The younger hummed. 

"I'm ready. I want to get married."

🌠

New chapter- what do we think!

Taehyun's finally ready to get married- what do yall think will happen 😬

|

[edited may 4, 2021]