𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"C'mon hyun.." 

"No." 

"Please," 

"No, Hueningkai. We've talked about this."

Taehyun and Hueningkai were currently home alone, Yeonjun and Hyunjin saying that they were going out.

"Please, marry me." A pout placed itself on the youngers lips.

"you're crazy if you think i'm going to marry you." Taehyun sighed, "I'm perfectly fine with how we are right now." 

"You are, but what makes you think i am." The once lighthearted conversation now turned serious. 

"Hueningkai-"

"Taehyun. I'm ready to take the next step into our relationship. I want to move forward," 

Taehyun gulped, feeling a lump in his throat. "Hueningkai.. I- I don't know."

The younger nodded, biting his tongue. 

They stayed silent for a few minutes, staying in the same spot. 

"I'll let you think about it." Hueningkai broke the silence, "I'll be out for a while." He sent a small smile Taehyun's direction before leaving the house.

Once the front door closed, Taehyun's tears fell. "Fuck.." A small hiccup left Taehyun's mouth. 

He brought his hands up to his face, wiping away the tears, he took in a deep, shakey breath. 

"I'm so fucking dumb.." 

🌠

It's now been a few days since Taehyun and Hueningkai's conversation. 

Both males rarely talked. Reason. Hueningkai wanted to give Taehyun time to get everything sorted out and Taehyun, because he thought his boyfriend was ignoring him.

But we all know that isn't true. 

"Taehyun," the said male looked up towards the voice, spotting Yeonjun on the other side of the counter. 

"Yes hyung?" 

Yeonjun inspected the younger's face, his eyebrows furrowing.

"What's wrong." 

"Huh..?" 

Yeonjun released a sigh. "Something's wrong. I may haven't been around you for a few years but I still know when something is wrong." 

"Nothing."

Yeonjun raised one of his pink eyebrows, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

The younger sighed and mumbled, "Hueningkai and I had an argument.."

The older nodded. "Was that so hard to say. Taehyun, you can come to me when something is bothering you. Always."

"Thanks hyung." 

The pink haired male smiled, "no problem. Now what did you two argue about." 

🌠

Hi 👋

|

[edited may 4, 2021]