𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘭

"I'm so excited! We haven't seen him in so long!" A happy Beomgyu jumped up and down. 

All four males were at the airport, waiting for their hyung to walk through the gate. 

"Baby calm down, we're all excited." Soobin took his smaller husband into his arms. 

Taehyun noticed. Maybe i do? 

"GUYS!" A familiar voice snapped Taehyun out of his trance. 

"HYUNG!" Beomgyu ran up to Yeonjun, embracing him in a tight hug, the older hugged the younger back. 

"Glad to see you too Gyu," the oldest giggled, both separated from the hug. "Why was Gyu the only one who greeted me hm?" Yeonjun placed his hands in his hips, 

"Welcome back Yeonjun hyung!" Hueningkai walked up to give Yeonjun a hug, the older laughed. "That's more like it," he hugged Hueningkai back. 

"Babe! Sorry i took so long, i had gotten a call from my parents," all five males turned to face the direction of the voice, 

"It's okay Jinnie— oh! C'mere!" Yeonjun pulled the male closer, "i want you to meet my friends! Guys, this is Hyunjin, my boyfriend. Hyunjin, these are my friends, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai," Yeonjun called each of their names. 

"Nice to meet you all," Hyunjin flashed them a smile. 

"Nice to meet you too," 

"You're boyfriend's cute— ow! Taehyun!" 

"You're married," 

Soobin chuckled, "You are. Did you forget," 

🌠

"Thanks for letting us stay for a few days Taehyun," Yeonjun smiled at the younger, 

"It's no problem hyung, it's not like you're some complete stranger." Taehyun smiled at Yeonjun. 

"Hyunjin! Babe! Be careful with that bag! My makeup's in there!" Yeonjun called out towards his boyfriend, 

"Don't worry Jun, it's in good hands!" 

🌠

Yeonjun and Hyunjin were now situated in the guest room in Hueningkai and Taehyun's home. 

Hyunjin was taking a shower while Yeonjun was putting their clothes away in the closest and drawers. 

"Hyung?" There was a knock on the door, "may i come in?" 

"You can come in Taehyun," Yeonjun giggled, from the spot he was sitting on the floor. 

Taehyun opened the door, walking inside, "do you both feel at home yet," 

Taehyun walked further into the room, sitting on the queen sized bed. 

"Mm we'll get used to it, besides, it's only temporary." Yeonjun got up from the floor, dusting his jeans off. 

"Is that all you wanted to ask?" The water in the bathroom shut off, 

"Yeonjun! Babe! Can you get me a towel! I forgot to bring it in!" 

"Aish, Hyunjin! This always happens!" 

They act like a married couple.. 

Yeonjun walked over to the closet, grabbing a towel. He walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

"If you forget your towel again I'm not bringing it for you," 

"You say that but you'll bring it anyways." 

Taehyun giggled, hearing their conversation, both their voices muffled. 

Yeonjun exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "Sorry about that, he always forgets his towel," 

"So I've heard." Taehyun laughed, the older joining him. 

🌠

Hyunjin is always forgetting his towel 😔

Decided to post this since i am working on the new chapter for love at first child!

|

[edited may 4, 2021]