𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

"So why'd we come here for lunch? We usually stay in and make something ourselves?" 

"We can't be couped up in our home all the time Tyun! Besides, this coffee shop is cute!" 

He's perfect.. 

Taehyun smiled softly at his boyfriend, noticing the sparkle in his eyes, the way he talked with excitement..

Hueningkai was perfect in Taehyun's eyes.

🌠

"Taehyun," 

"Hm?" 

"What's something that has been in your head for a while," 

"What?" 

Did he find out somehow-

"Has something been going on in your head? I've noitced that you've been out of it for a few days now."

"Oh- it's nothing Huening," Taehyun leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. 

Both males had exited the small coffee shop around an hour ago, they were now seated on a bench in the middle of the park.

"Are you sure." 

"Yes." 

🌠

"Hyung did you tell Hueningkai anything?" 

"Of course not, you can trust me Taehyun. Why are you asking anyway? Did he bring something up?" 

"He.. kind of did? Ah, i dont know. He just asked if something was in my head.. Did you tell Beomgyu!?" 

"Of course not! I would not do that- Hyunjin- go away shoo!"

"But i want cookies," 

"They're not ready yet! Go away!" 

"Hyung?"

If you couldn't tell, Taehyun was having a phone call with Yeonjun. 

"Hyunjin! No! Shoo! Don't touch that! I swear I'm talking to a child.." 

Taehyun was listening to the couple on the other side of the call, he didn't know if he should be listening though.

"Do you want me to call back later Hyung?" 

No response. 

"Hyung?" 

"Hyunjin-! I'll call you back Taehyun- or we can just meet up later! Bye!" 

"I- uh ok!"

The line cut. 

"I hope they don't burn down their house." 

🌠

"Kai! I'm going out with Beomgyu and Yeonjun hyung! I'll be back before dinner!" Taehyun called out towards his boyfriend who was in the shower. 

"Alright! Inform me if you're going to be late!" Taehyun heard his boyfriend's muffled voice from their shared room. 

"Okay! Love you!" 

"Love you too!" 

Taehyun stepped out of the room, taking his shoes with him on the way out. 

He slipped on his shoes at the front door and checked if he had everything he needed. 

"Wallet.. keys.. phone.. phone? Where's my phone?" He patted down the pockets of his jeans and dug his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"It's probably up in the room.." 

Taehyun made his way up back to his and Hueningkai's shared room.

"Where could it be.." Taehyun looked around the room, not being able to spot it.

He walked further into the room, checking in drawers, in between the blankets on the bed, under the pillows. 

Until something made him freeze. 

What is that..

🌠

What did taehyun find 👀

|

[edited may 4, 2021]