𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵

It had now been a couple of weeks after Yeonjun and Hyunjin had arrived to Korea and moved in with Taehyun and Hueningkai.

Now, they are both packing their things, finally being able to find a place that they both loved.

It had also been a few weeks since Taehyun had talked to Yeonjun about getting married.

"If you feel like you're ready for marriage then tell Hueningkai that you are ready- but if you're not ready to tell him yet is your choice."

Yeonjun's words were stuck in Taehyun's head ever since their conversation.

"Thank you for letting us stay with you Taehyun, we both appreciate it." Yeonjun pulled the younger into a hug.

"No problem hyung," he hugged Yeonjun back, "have a nice life in your new home with Hyunjin."

"Thanks," they pulled apart, "you better visit me."

"I will! Don't worry."

"Babe! Everything's in the car now!" Hyunjin called out towards Yeonjun.

"I'll be right out!"

"Me and Hyunjin are gonna get going now," Yeonjun hugged Taehyun once more.

"Have a safe drive,"

"Thank you," Yeonjun pulled away from the younger, making his way towards the front door, "bye Taehyun!" Yeonjun walked out of the house, and walked towards the car Hyunjin had started a while ago.

🌠

"Hey Hyuka,"

"Hm.."

I'm going to tell him now..

"I think i'm.. i'm ready now."

The younger turned do face Taehyun, "what?"

"Nothing. Nevermind."

"Mm what is it. You obviously have something to tell me.."

"I uh do.. But maybe later," Taehyun stood up from his spot on the couch, "I'm going to go cut up some fruit.."

Maybe another time..

Taehyun opened the fridge, taking out some strawberries, apples, and oranges and begun to prepare them.

🌠

It's been a few days now and Hueningkai was on his journey to find an engagement ring that Taehyun would love.

This time, after many stores, he was in a smaller jewelry store. The store was brightly lit, allowing the many pieces of jewelry to shine.

He walked to the front counter, "uhm- hello, excuse me," Hueningkai called out, to the older man behind the counter.

The man turned around, "Ah! Hello, welcome to The Black Diamond, how may i help you."

"Can you show me the engagement rings please."

🌠

Hueningkai had now arrived back home, a smile on his face. He had found the perfect ring for Taehyun.

He walked up to his and Taehyun's shared room, hearing the sound of the shower running.

Place to hide it. Where do i hide it..

Hueningkai looked around the room frantically, wanting to hide the ring as fast as possible.

"Huening?" The door to the bathroom was opened by Taehyun. Hueningkai hastily shoved the black velvet box into his pocket.

"Yes, Hyun?"

"Where were you, you were gone this morning when i woke up." Taehyun walked up to the younger to place a kiss on his cheek.

"No where honestly.."

Taehyun arched an eyebrow, "alright, well go prepare something for lunch while i change."

Hueningkai nodded, "will do," Taehyun smiled,

"Then go, shoo!"

They both laughed, the younger walking out of the room.

🌠

Huening finally found the perfect ring for Tyun!

I'm currently working on the next chapter for LAFC please be patient 😊

|

[edited may 4, 2022]