Ch1- Unpleasant Morning

(Y/N)'s POVI rubbed my eyes as I groggily struggled to sit up

(Y/N)'s POV
I rubbed my eyes as I groggily struggled to sit up. I slowly got out of bed and walked towards..'my bathroom.?' I fully opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. I fell back in shock and backed up against the wall.

'This can't be happening.?!' I looked down at my hands and lower body to find myself in a familiar form. I quickly got up and ran towards the closest mirror. I screamed out in fear as I pulled my green locks.

'I'M IN MY BROTHER'S BODY?!' "Are you alright, Izuku? You're screaming louder than usual.." My mom walked in on me with a the usual first aid kit. "Uh..I'm fine, Mom.?" I mentally slapped myself for turning that into a question.

"Well..if you say so, sweetie. Hurry up and get dressed, you have school today." I nodded my head and pushed my mom out of the bathroom. 'How did this happen.? Come on Izu- I mean, (Y/N)..ugh! Think!'

I thought back to the previous events from our last battle.. 'Of course! It may be possible..but I think that someone must've tampered with my bombs by mixing a different Quirk inside before I finished it.'

I finished putting the stupid UA's uniform on and walked out the front door of my old home. 'Crap..if my calculations are correct, does that mean there's actually a traitor among the League?'

"Deku! Wait up!" I flinched at the sound of that annoying, girly voice of what's her name.? "Good morning, Deku!" I cringed at the thought of having to pretend to be friends with this poor princess..

'You know..I could ruin his reputa-' "Oi! Deku! You paying attention!" Kacchan snapped his fingers, bringing me back to reality. "Oh, hey Kacchan.." I said sarcastically, which made him angry. I sat down at Izuku's desk and popped in his headphones.

'In that case, I may have to break into UA's science lab and make an antidote.' "Okay, settle down!" Eraser Head barged in with his Quirk activated. "According to the current events from two days ago..we have taken precautions."

Eraser glanced at me and Kacchan before he spoke again. "Midoriya, I know that you're disappointed about the previous events, but just so you know..we had not given up about bringing your sister back."

"What's the point of even trying anymore?" Kacchan spoke out loud earning everybody's attention. "Didn't you see that psychotic look on that a**hole's face? She seemed perfectly happy with the villains!"

I just sat there as I listened to the angry blonde. 'Psychotic.? I like it!' I smirked as I just thought of a new chemical weapon. "What are you smiling about you sh*tty nerd?!" Kacchan grabbed me by the collar and stood on the desk.

"How you're acting.." I gripped his wrist and lifted it off my neck. 'Jeez, Izuku, you're so weak. No wonder you can't stand up to him..' "Yelling like that isn't going to bring her back. So knock it off!"

I talked back to Kacchan, which made everyone in the room go silent. I'm guessing they're quite surprised, because Izuku never ever talked back to Kacchan. Well, guess what.. Times changed!

"You don't understand, Deku!" Even I widened my eyes when I just witnessed Kacchan crying. "Most of this is partially your fault, but..if I just known what happened before..then I wouldn't have been such a bad friend.."

Kacchan then bursts into tears and fell to his knees. Everyone in the classroom gathered around us to comfort him. "Bakugo, get a hold of yourself." Eraser comforts him and then looks in my direction.

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed.. Katsuki Bakugo crying.. 'This could be of use, but..why do I feel such pity for him.?'

Izuku's POV
'I can't believe that I'm actually here..' I walked around the unfamiliar surroundings, pretty much too scared to leave the room I woke up in. 'If I'm in my sister's body..that's means I am in the villains hideout.'

"Wait! Then that means (Y/N) must be in my body! Oh god..if she got free access to UA, she might do something terrible." I peered out the doorway before running towards what appears to be a bar.

The place was too quiet.. It made me worried if (Y/N) really enjoyed living here. I walked out the door and ran to the closest active town. When I walked in into a nearby café, everyone stared at me as some began to scream.

Then I remembered that I was in my sister's body. I quickly ran out and made my way down the nearest alley. Police sirens filled the air as flashing blue and red lights were surfacing off the brick walls.

'They've already called the cops?!' I kept running, hoping that I will lose the cops. Even if I get caught, there's no way they're going to believe me when I say that I anomalously switched bodies with a wanted villain.

'I can't get caught..but I know who might be able to help..' I frowned as I didn't like my idea in the slightest, but if it's the only way. 'I'm going to have to go to All Might.' I took (Y/N)'s phone out and began to dial All Might's number.

I texted him saying that it was me and that we needed to meet at the beach. I then decided to snoop around in (Y/N)'s contacts. Sadly, I only found villain names on there. I sighed and put the phone away as I made my way to the beach.