Character's Abilities/Introduction

Name: (Y/N) (Yaku) Midoriya

Age: 15 (16) later on

Quirk: One For All (reversal impact) has the same strength and speed as Izuku, but has more agility and control over her Quirk.

Abilities/skills: Known for being involved in chemistry back in middle school, (Y/N) can create and develop different substances to make an explosive resolution. She can also connect people's DNA with the chemicals, giving it the same reaction as the Quirk.

For example: Katsuki's Quirk was mixed with the bomb, which made the explosion expand. Mt. Lady's Quirk made the bomb bigger. (Y/N) feels as if her Quirk is mixed with her emotions, so the stronger she feels, the stronger she is.

 (Y/N) feels as if her Quirk is mixed with her emotions, so the stronger she feels, the stronger she is

(Y/N)'s POV
"Be quiet, Twice!" I hear Himiko slamming something down from the other room. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to walk in to see what was going on, and to get a snack. (Mood:)

"Surprise!" Himiko yells out, causing the other villains to cheer as well..more like cheer sarcastically. "Happy birthday, (Y/N)-chan!" Twice runs up to me and hands me a homemade cupcake with a candle on it.

"How did you know today was my birthday?" I asked as I took a piece of the cake. "I was snooping around your room." Himiko smirks, but I couldn't help but smile at her carefree attitude. "Hey, don't be moody. You deserve this party."

Dabi says from the corner, while burning off his party hat. "You devoted to your villainy job more than any of us. Enjoy this sh*t while it lasts." Dabi patted me on the head to pester me, then walked away.

'Happy birthday, Izuku.. Enjoy while it lasts.' I smirked as I blew out my candle.