Ch3- Caught With a Villain

(Y/N)'s POVI wasn't happy in the slightest to be sleeping with Kacchan

(Y/N)'s POV
I wasn't happy in the slightest to be sleeping with Kacchan. He was loud during dinner, and he kept complaining about the movie the entire time we watched it, even though we was the one who picked the movie.

The worst part is staying alone in the same room as him for the rest of the night. My mom brought out a mattress for Kacchan to sleep on. He snored so loud, it even brought me back to when I used to sleepover at his house.

I would always sleep in the guest bedroom next to his. I still slept even though I kept hearing his loud snoring through the wall. And that other time when I was having dinner at his house..

I volunteered to help Mitsuki wash the dishes, but Kacchan stepped inland decided to do it himself. And he never does the dishes.. He even offered to feed me that one time I broke my arm.

I remembered back in middle school when I wanted to climb the tallest tree. But that backfired when some kid accidentally threw their ball with their Quirk and caused me to fall from the top.

Kacchan carried me to the hospital and never bothered to leave my side. He also took my phone away so that I wouldn't recieve any messages from Izuku. He use to bring me food from my favorite restaurants and partially kept calling me stupid for getting myself hurt.

I would just laugh at his remarks and enjoy his company. 'Wait..what am I thinking!' "Oi! Deku!" I looked at Kacchan who was now awake. "What do you want?" I asked, still a little tired from earlier.

"Why are you suddenly acting like your sister?" I raised an eyebrow at him and then smirked. "Look at you..smarter than you look." Kacchan started screaming in my face again and then jumped on the bed.

"So what? You switched bodies or something?" I looked up at the ceiling and shrugged my shoulders. "Are you joking.?" Kacchan was actually caught off guard, with his cheeks flushed with pink.

He unexpectedly tackled me in a hug as I felt a wet substance crawling down my neck. "You're such an idiot, Yaku.. You know how much you worried me?" Without knowing I put my hand on Kacchan's back and started rubbing circles.

"Save it for when I get back in my body." Kacchan pulled us apart and wiped his tears away. "I don't care if you're in this stupid nerd's body or not! I got a lot of questions to ask you!"

Kacchan then grabbed me by both shoulders and shook me violently. "Why did you become a villain?!" I grabbed him by the arm and flipped him over onto the ground. 'Jeez, Izuku is really weak..'

I looked down at my hands to see a bunch of scars. "Kacchan..tell me something.. What do you think of Izuku's Quirk?" I dozed off as I continued staring down at my hands. "Huh?! Well..it's pretty strong, I guess. But he lacks physical strength."

I grabbed Izuku's notebook and flipped through the pages to until I saw..mine.? "Nerd wrote a page about you.?" Kacchan said as he read over my shoulder. "You have a Quirk like Deku's?!"

Kacchan started shaking me violently again. I slapped him until he fell back asleep.

Izuku's POV
"All Might..are you sure about this.?" I asked I looked down at my hands. 'Are these..chemical burns.? (Y/N)..how much time do you waste on this.?' "I'm sure. If you're going to be stuck in your sister's body, you got to get control over her Quirk for the time being."

I nodded in determination and activated my Quirk. "Ah! It feels weird.." I started running and soon bouncing in different places. I covered my mouth as I tried not to puke. 'Think! How would (Y/N) do this?'

"Young Midoriya, think for a second. This is your sister's Quirk, how would you control it?" All Might yelled out as large gusts of wind come from the air from my Quirk. 'How would I control it.? I understand now.'

"Detroit...SMAAASH!" I screamed out I delivered a punch to a giant rock. But the strangest thing is..the rock got destroyed before I made contact with it. "All Might, did you see that?"

"I did. You better write this stuff down. You have a lot to learn."

~flashback~

"(Y/N)! Look at this! I Island's scientists had just created a new invention!" Izuku called out as his sister ran over to the TV. "Look! There's David Sheild!" (Y/N) jumped up and down as she saw one of her idols.

A large knock on the door came as Inko stood up from the couch to answer it. It was her husband.. "What do you want, Hisashi?" The twins dad walked in holding an envelope. The twins ran behind the couch for safety.

"(Y/N)..look what I got." Her dad held up and applicant for I Island's Academy for Young Students. "How dare you storm into our house with that! You know she's not going to fall for that!" Inko slapped her husband and ran to her children.

"She's Quirkless, Inko. And what's better than a hero when you can become a scientist on one of the most greatest facilities in the world. Come on, (Y/N).. Just say yes." Her dad smirked as he waits for his daughter to choose.

(Y/N) shook her head and clung onto her brother. "Fine! But I won't stop until I get my way. That's what it takes to be a Midoriya, right?" Inko pushed her husband out and slammed the door on his face.

"That's enough of him! Come on, you two, let's get something to eat." (Y/N) looked back at the front door to see her father dropping the letter through the mail slot. (Y/N) walked towards it without her mother noticing and picked up the letter.