Ch4- Meeting Up With You

(Y/N)'s POV"Come on! You still got to go to school in Deku's place!" Kacchan pulled me out of the house as he literally dragged me out of my house

(Y/N)'s POV
"Come on! You still got to go to school in Deku's place!" Kacchan pulled me out of the house as he literally dragged me out of my house. "Why should I? It'd be better if we find Izuku and end all this nonsense."

Kacchan stopped in his tracks and glared at me from behind his shoulder. "Oh, I get it..you're trying to convince me, aren't you?" Kacchan just ignored my question and kept dragging me towards the school.

"Quirkless or not, I still believed you would've made it into UA. I didn't care if you made it to the Hero Course. I still wanted to go to the same school as you." I widened my eyes as Kacchan's words..

'Was he really serious about that.? Did he really believe in me from the start.?' "So..if you knew, then why did you keep picking on my brother? He was Quirkless, just like me.. So, why.? Why would you go that far?"

"Because picking on that nerd made him stronger. You already had the strength and brains to pass that exam on your own." I smirked and picked up my pace to match up with Kacchan's.

"So, you were just trying to build up Izuku's confidence? That's..really kind of you, despite your negative remarks." I snickered as I ignored Kacchan's screaming comebacks. "Whatever! That nerd doesn't need my bickering anymore!"

I raised an eyebrow at Kacchan's actions.. He has changed a lot overtime. "He had the bravery to go after you, didn't he? That's when I knew he had enough of that old grade school bullying."

"Even though you still bullied him throughout middle school?" I laughed at out as Kacchan kept hitting my back. 'No..Kacchan is more like matured.'

Tomura's POV
"Hey, Tomura?" Toga caught my attention as she popped a candy sucker out of her mouth. "What do you want?" I asked as I scratched my scaly neck of dry skin. I looked around to see half of the League frowning at me.

"Was it really necessary to use one of All For One's Quirks to switch her body?" Toga brought up the question, which made everyone, including me tense up at the thought of betraying Yaku.

"It was All For One's orders. If we disobey him, you know will happen." Toga started freaking out on the floor, screaming about how much she misses (Y- uh..I mean, Yaku. "Don't make me feel sympathetic, now."

Dabi rolled his eyes as we now look at the floor, seeing Twice joining in on the Phantom of the Opera. "We're just as disappointed as you two, but we have to wait for orders to go any further."

Kurogiri tried to reason with the two crybabies, but that didn't work. "At least Yaku will be able to gather some info about the heroes." Dabi reassured everyone in the room, but they continued to look gloomy.

"I'll go check on her if it'll make you feel better." I groaned and slide on my hoodie. "Yeah, good luck with that, genius.." Dabi snickered at me as I was close to opening the door. "What? You don't want me to?"

I huffed back as I glared at his burnt pierced face. "We don't even know which body she could be in. Remember what All For One said? The Body Switch Quirk will be transferred to Yaku, and a different body."

I froze in my spot as I remembered those words. "Well, now what?" Toga asked with a bit of attitude. "We'll just find Yaku's body, and rip the person's soul out of it." I disintegrated the cup I held as I walked out in disguise.

Izuku's POV
'This is the worst idea ever..' I blushed madly as I looked at myself through the camera of my phone. "All Might, I don't think this will work.." I looked at myself in a UA uniform, complemented with some contacts and a wig.

"I know..but it's the only way to get you into the school without you being spotted in your sister's body." We arrived at the gate of UA. I hesitantly walked inside as I ignored all the stares given to me from the boys.

"All Might, we need to talk.. Something came down in the classroom the other- oh? Are you new here?" I froze at the sight of my teacher appearing in front of me. 'Oh my g*d! What do I do?!'

"Yes, she is new. I was about to show her around." I hid behind All Might as Aizawa-Sensei gave me a stern look. "Well, welcome to UA Highschool. I'm Eraser Head." He took out his hand for me to shake.

I carefully reached out and shook it quickly. "Are you alright?" Sensei asked with a hint of suspicion. "She's just shy." All Might patted my head and pushed Ms along. "We'll talk later, Aizawa. I should take her to her classroom."

"Oh, that reminds me..Nezu was asking for you. You better go see what he has. I'll take her off you're hands." Aizawa gestured me to follow him. All Might sighed and reassured me to stay low. "So, what's your name?"

I jumped up slightly and tried to think of something. "Um..Iz-Izumi Midoki. Uh..I'm in the Support Class!" 'That's the best name I could come up with?!  (°°)' "No need to be nervous kid."

Aizawa laughed and patted me on the back. "It's good to have more students in the Supports Class to help us heroes out." 'That's right.. (Y/N) was always into building different compartments. She would've loved it here.'

"Oh, I got to stop by my classroom real quick. I'm warning you: it is a little crowded in there." Sensei sighed as I swallowed the lump in my throat. We stopped at the front entrance of Class 1A.

"Just try not make any sudden moves around my students." Sensei smirked and opened the door. I clenched onto the door frame as Sensei tried to pull me in. "Hey, you're fine. I was joking."

I walked inside and froze when I saw a very familiar face.

(Y/N)'s POV
I widened my vision at the sight of Eraser Head, but that wasn't the issue. Izuku was here.. In my body! And..wearing an ugly disguise. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We both yelled out simultaneously, earning everybody's attention.