Ch10- One Villain

(For those of you who haven't figured out what the new cover is: it is All For One holding (Y/n) as if she got held captive because she's been taking orders from a powerful villain who doesn't give away powerful allies (such as (Y/n) who is an essential key point to All For One's plan). And those colors surrounding those two are the souls of the former owners of One For All. Izuku's, however, isn't there since we all know that we ain't taking sh*t from him. No ma'am)!

(Y/n)'s POV"Well, isn't this surprising!" I smirked, glaring at the person in front of me

(Y/n)'s POV
"Well, isn't this surprising!" I smirked, glaring at the person in front of me. I honestly didn't think they were up to fighting me, but if this is what they want, then— I pulled out my sword (which I believed I haven't used in a long time). "Give up, Princess, we both know that one of us is dying tonight; and it won't be me, obviously. You are the one closer to the edge."

I wanted to push them off the tower so badly! But I wanted to take my time enduring this— torturing them— pushing them to their death.

"You will be put in jail for this, Yaku. I don't care if you are Deku's twin sister. I will save my friends!"
I raised an eyebrow; this ignorant, weak UA student really believes that they could beat me. "Save? What do you mean by save? You are the only one left standing!"
I laughed, looking around at all the injured teenage corpses lying on the floor.

"You may have protected yourself by staying in the air, but you're standing on my floor now. Since you've done nothing but throwing up a leprechauns leftovers, you have no choice but to stay on the ground and fight me. You should be grateful! You want to know why?" I smiled.

"Think child. Ever since I became a villain, why have I only injured and beaten heroes and citizens...."
I looked over, that pathetic little scared runt was trembling. That was exactly what I wanted to see!

"Come on, come on, can't you guess?" I ran towards the screaming flyweight and pointed my sword at their throat.
"It's because I wanted you to be my first victim, Ochaco Uraraka."
_______________________________
Author: Hold up— This isn't the script for this chapter? We are way too far ahead.

(Y/n): Kacchan did it.

Katsuki: NO I DIDN'T!

(Y/n): See! He's admitting it.

Izuku: Now— hold on a second. Why don't we just figure this out—

Katsuki: Shut up, Deku!

Author: Okay! Calm down. Why don't we just— go back a bit.

(Y/n): But it was about to get good. I wanted to see Poor Girl plunge to her death off of a 180 meter building.

Ochaco: Author-chan!! (ŏŏ)

Author: Uh— sorry, can't hear you! I'm rewinding the story.
____________________________

(Y/n)'s POV
"Tomura.... do I even have to ask how you guys got a private plane?" I was a bit concerned about the freedom the League of Villains were having after the destruction of UA. I mean— we're drinking apple juice in champagne glasses, and we're riding a first class plane to I-Island.

"We stole it," Dabi said casually.
"Really..? I had no idea," I groaned, dumping my juice out the window.
"Enough talk," Tomura scoffed, "let's go over the plan one more time."

I sighed, "Forget about the plan for once. Besides, I have other plans in mind," I laughed, pulling out a silver remote and pressing the obvious red button.
"Was that supposed to be cool?" Dabi scoffed, "What was that supposed to do anyway?"

I smirked, "You'll see." I casually looked out the window, spotting the drone that I designed flying around, carrying a very effective device. What device? A bomb: It's a bomb. I even put some of my own DNA in there to give it a little more One For All-ish, I would say.

"Would you look at that!" Tomura laughed, starring out the window with his binoculars. "What now?" I growled.
"Take a look, you'd be surprised," Dabi needled, tossing me his binoculars. (Does everyone have their own pair or something)?

I looked through the binoculars out the window. I groaned, "Seriously." I couldn't keep my eyes off of I-Island; or rather who was on there: My brother and Class 1A. I squeezed Dabi's binoculars, cracking the glass.
"I'll get you a new pair," I grinned, not taking my eyes away from the window.

"Should we inform All For One that the UA students are on I-Island?" Kurogiri asked. "What's the point? There are already thousands of pro heroes roaming the Island. Our objective is to steal the files from the main building and upload the data to public. That way everybody will know the secrets of pro heroes." Tomura laughed.

"How do we get passed the high security?" Himiko asked.
I sighed, "All of you managed to steal a private jet, and you are asking how to sneak into the most guarded system in the middle of the ocean!" I was about done with the League.

"That's why we have you," Kurogiri said, placing a brief case in my lap. I raised an eyebrow and opened it up. I smirked, "I'd say this invasion just might work."