Chapter 14

"There was no sex" Rashid said. "What you mean? Tell me everything!" Rustam shouted over him. "I just came to Baku that year, had no experience in relationship. My groupmate induced me to create a social network account and i suddenly came accros to her in there one day" Rashid said and stopped. "So....... what's next?" Rustam asked again. " We began to chat about everything. She just had divorced her husband and felt very lonely. She began to tell me about her life, mariage,her parents.... about everything. She was nice girl with a good heart" Rashid said this and stopped again. Rustam suddenly remembered Sara as Rashid was telling him his story with Gulyana. He also had chatted with Sara exatly like Rashid did with Gulyana. Sara also told him everything. Rustam hesitated for a minute. May be not everything. May be she began to chat with him because she felt sorry for a lonely boy serving his term in the army. May be, she just responded to his tellings by telling slightly about herself?! Because, Sara was not as naive and sincere as her daughter. Rustam thought for a minute before asking another question "Tell me what happened next? Tell me the whole story" Rustam said fiercly. " We chatted for a month like this. I told her about my the place where i studied. One day she offered me to pick me up with her car from the university and talk in real life. I did not want to. What i would to with a divorced girl by meeting?!" Rustam smirked hearing this as Rashid kept talking "but i could not resist to agree on meeting. She was a very nice girl indeed. May be i just felt sorry for her. Rustam interrupted him as he wanted to talk additionally. " So tell me the truth! Had not you thought about having a sex with her when she asked you to meet up? Especially when you knew a half russian divorced girl" Rustam asked with glee on his face. " No ,i was afraid of getting in filchy relationship. I wanted a relationship with one of my peers, to love and to be loved without sex. I did not want to jump into the sexual affairs before love affairs" Rashid exclaimed. Rustam first time in his life was impressed by Rashid's words. Those words were the words that would have never come out of Rustam's mouth. He is a smart boy indeed. Rustam thought absentmindedly. "Keep going" Rustam asked again this time furrowning.

"She came after me her car. That day. When i got of the university, she was already waiting for me. Tje car honked as she saw me. To tell the truth, my coursemates were impressed by seeing a girl in brand new foreignmade car waiting for me. At that time i liked very much a girl" as he wanted to continue Rustam interrupted him again "the same bitch that you told me previously?" He asked. " Yeah, that one" Rashid answered being upset as Rustam called her a bitch. " She knew i liked her. I looked at her all timed during the classes, but she always furrowned as she saw me. She was there too when Gulyana picked me. I noticed her watching too and i kind of liked it. Anyway, i got inside the car and we went to a cafe, chatted for two hours. She was as nice as on internet. I even got paniced a little bit. She was too sincere for the first time. We began sometimes to meet up and to chat after that. Not only two of us. She had a friend called Sveta. We had sat three of us together a few times. We were friends. She was selling tickets. I called her and she arranged tickets to Turkey for my coursemate's parents with cheaper prize. We kept meeting about six or seven months on regular basis. After that she did not call or write. When i called she was not the same. She did not show any affection like she used to before. I did not call after that and we simple stopped friendship" Rashid stopped a minute and signed taking a deep breath. "I'm very sorry that she was killed. Rest her in peace" he added after that. " Had you tried even a single time to kiss her or something like that?" Rustam asked again as he could not beleive that his brother had not tried at least to kiss her. " We used to chat about sex over the internet. But, i had never tried to kiss her. May be , that's why she lost interest in me. I used to tell her about that girl that i liked. She was teaching me the ways to seduce her. We had a different relationship. Poor girl!" Rashid stared on the ground with glee on his face. Rustam was thinking about the possibility of the police to find out about the relationship between his brother and Gulyana. If the police gets this information, they will get more suspicious about us and our parents will definetely know everything he thought staring down on the ground. "But, Gulya said to her friend that you had relationship, you were lovers" Rustam remembered sait suddenly as he remembered. " Yeah i felt that too. She was keeping my hand tightly when we used to chat at the cafe three of us with Sveta, Gulya and me. She wanted ro show everyone that she was not alone, she was with someone. She wanted to make her jealous that she loved and was being loved" Rashid said. If she wanted to make Sveta jealous, it means they were not tru friends Rustam thought talking to himslef inside his brain. "How do you know about Gulyana, all of these?" Rashid suddenly asked him as Rustam was scrolling around the thoughts in his brain.