Chapter 17

Rustam and Rashid reached home. They knocked on the door and Sharaf opened it. She immediately hugged Rashid. Rustam felt it again. The bad atmosphere towards himself as in previous years. As an uninvited guest. He had not been feeling it in the last one month. Now his parents were accusing him for getting into trouble again and this time dragging Rashid with himself down to the filchy swamp too. "Are not you ashamed of your actions? Hanging around with 42 years old mature woman. Being part of the scandal. I thought you have got away from troubles, found a job" Sharaf said looking at Rustam with dissappointed eyes. Abdulgadir just stayed and looked. Did not utter a word. He also had improved his relationship with Rustam. Knew him better in hard times, but did not support him in front of Sharaf. Rustam understood that, he could not stay in there. He had to get out of there. He did not even take his shoes. Turned around and descended downstairs feeling distressed. He had to talk to someone sincerely. He thought about Rashad. But, Rashad had worried too much for him during the course of the last events. He had no right to disturb him so aften. Then, out of the blue , he thought about Ramila and how their last date in her flat turned to the wrong direction after he found out about her previous job experience together with Gulyana. He hesitated first, then called her. "I'd like to meet you tonight after your worktime is over" he said. " Actually, i'm at home, watching a movie. Come in if you want" Ramila said. "All right. I'll be there in an hour" Rustam said back and rang off. He tossed his hand into his right pocket and found 27 manats in there. That was enough to buy a few chokolate bars and fruits. Last time she said she liked chokolates. He reached there exatly after an hour. She had purple pants and singlets on herself. She was watching a horror movie called "Nobody lives". Rustam told her about her problems in the last days, they had tea with the chocolates that Rustam had bought. She seemed to him unusual ever simce he first saw her. He talked to her sincerely,absentmindly about everything. "Why you always talk about other things exept us? You have again almost nude girl in front of you, alone and you are again talking about some...." Rustam interrupted her by kiss on her lips. They had a sex for three times before falling asleep together.

Bandorenko was sitting in his cabinet and analysing everything in his head. He had been reading the interrogation reports related to the case in the last two hours. He did not like Gulamov's attituse towards himself. Gulamob thought of him as an unexperienced officer, mommy boy. But, he knew he was a good one. He knew he could dig up every details about everyone at any time. He just had very little experience with homocide cases. He was reading voraciously the reports, keening to uncover the murder and to surprise Gulamov. He went through the whole reports. The commandant of the building where Sara lived was a resolute guy. He answered the questions brisk and straightly. But, the warden seemed to him as a naive type of guy. They stayed there from the morning till the night and they had to see everyone who get in and out. Bandoronko remembered that he had never tried to talk to them separately. He beleived he could make them to spill the bean out their mouses by enterrogating them second time. When he reached there, fortunately that warden was there. The commandant was absent. "Aladdin,yeah your name?" Bandarenko asked. Aladdin noddrd his head again frightened. He looked even more humble this time. Bandarenko co felt that , he could press him to the corner alone. "Aladdin, you know that hidding out something from the investigation process is another type of crime. I think you have not told me anything that you had to tell.  You are always in here. How is it possible that one of you guys havenot seen anyone suspicious?" Bandarenko asked with an intimidating voice. He had crossed a full coarse of psychology at the Police Academy. He knew that, you have to have a masculine voice in order to pursuade the suspects to answer. He had a voice like femme's. His appearance also was not intimidating. His glasses for sight made his appearance even less masculine. But, he was intelligent. He could scare anyone who had the same intelligence as Aladdin with his smartness. "I have told you everything last time, officer" Aladdin repeated. " We will unciver everything soon or later. As you know, the police in here finds out every single criminals. You probably see it everyday on tv. The burglers, hen stealers, foreign currency frauds. Every marginal crimes. There is no criminal masterminds in here. We will find out about this one too. We will know what you had hidden from us and will come back to you. Not smooth like this" Bandarenko said and turned around as he wanted to climb up the building and check up the neighbours one more time. "I swear i don't hide anything. That day was not even my day" Aladdin said and stopped immediately. He just misinterpreted his opinion and spilled the the bean. Bandarenko catched his last phrase immediately. " what you mean was not your day?" He asked. Aladdin was in bewilderment. He had no choice except to say what he actually wanted to say. "You know we don't stay here both of us every day. We have to, but we don't. We have an agreement with Mayis. I stay here on monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. He stays on tuesday, thursday and saturday. There is no strong supervision from company authority. Hence, we just share our days not to waste our time in  here for both of us" Aladdin said reluctantly. "The assault happened on thursday and saturday. Turns out , commandat Mayis was here on those day?" Bandarenko asked suspiciously. "I don't know exatly if he had seen anything or not, but he was here on those days. That was his queue" Aladdin responded raising his voice. He was irritated not by Bandarenko's questions, but by his stupidity of spilling the bean about their agreement with Mayis. Bandarenko thanked him and climbed upstairs. He knew that, he was definetely coming there again the next day to inquiry Mayis.