Chapter 7

As Rustam came home, found everyone chilly in there. He thought Rashid had achieved something at his studies. Though, his parents thought about his brother as a smart guy, Rustam personally thought of him as a usual guy who always goes to straight and afraids to break the rules even he wants. But, tonight's reason for chuckles was not Rustam. His father , Abdulgadir called and said that he is on his way back to home from Russia. His mother was glad even in spite of Abdulgadir always yelled at her and never took her advice as a wife during the lifeworth decisions. His brother was glad because he was planning to be engaged with that girl from the university. He had been meeting her almost for a year. Rustam did not want to live together with his father. But, it was too early to settle in another flat. He just began to work and could not afford the rent and everything else. He needed to spend at least 3 months of probation time at his new job in order to make sure he would be the permanent worker. To his mother's words his father would be at home just in 4 days. Rustam made some calculations inside his brain and according to the weekly schedule , his day off would be in for days. He did not want to be at home when his father would come. So , he called to the security coordinator and asked to shift his day off to tomorrow. Because of the schedule he could not see Rashad for almost a month except oustide the hotel territory. Tomorrow was Rashad's day off too. He thought to sit down with him somewhere and talk about everything. His favour about the day off change was granted by security coordinator. He wrote Rashad about his plans for tomorrow. Rashad said they could meet afternoon tomorrow.

Tomorrow at 10 in the morning Rustam packed his sport clothes and went to the gym. This time he went to the new gym which was comissioned ten days ago. The prize was higher than the old place which he used to go a few times. That was a place where girls in tight sport trousers worked out together with the men. The scene was unfamiliar for Rustam. Overall , being among the girls motivated him stronger and he worked out more intensly than the last time in the old gym. He came home, had his dinner by himself. His brother was not home and his mother was too busy cleaning the house before his father's arrival. That was her old charakter. Ever since from childhood years, as far as Rustam could remember , his mother was obsessed with cleaning house almost every day. That obsession took it's intense form when she knew that Abdulgadir was coming from Russia.

Afternoon approximately at 3 o'clock Rustam met Rashad at one of the cafes around city. " How is your work going? Can you get used to it?" asked Rashad smiling. " There is nothing hard thing to do in the job. Getting used to it. How about yours?" Rustam asked oppositely. "A new girl came to us. She is beautiful, but tall one. Her name is Irina. She is half russian. Her father is local, mother is russian" Rustam stared at Rashad smiling. " So, you finally began to pay attention to the girls? Glad for you". " Don't be so glad! She is married. The guy went to Turkey to work for three months. He is also a cook. And she barely speaks azeri. I can't communicate with her if i don't have even the conversational level of russian" The silence went on for a few minutes. " I know being married would not be an obstacle for you" Rashad continued smiling. Rustam frowned. " It would be an obstacle for me if she was a strict girl who just does her job. If she wants to fuck, she will do it either with you, or with someone else. You just take your chances. It depends on the girl. A serious girl can get along among hundred men and keep her honour" said Rustam seriously. " You are right. How is it going with that married woman?" " Her husband tried to beat her. I was mad. Wanted to kick his ass. She begged me not to do that. I hate him. I know him by name and by appearance". " How do you know him by appearance?" Rashad asked. " I asked her to show me the photos in her phone and to bring the old family photos". " As i have already told you a few times. You are a psycho. Old family photos..." Rashad ironically smiled. They talked about the various things for two hours. "I have to go. I'm tired" Rustam said as he went there after the work out in the gym.

As he reached to his flat and phone connected to internet , he saw at least 10 messages from Sara. Her husband had beaten her again, but this time even stronger. Rustam went outside and dialed her. " What happened again?" She did not respond immediately. Rustam was not sure if she was crying or not. " He was drunk and just began to tease me with his scolding words. I could not keep myself from slapping him back with curse words. He came against me, catched my arms, i was struggling to get out of his hands, bruised his face a few times. He turned me over and hit me on my back with the punch and i fell down. Could not move anymore. My daughter heard the shoutings and came from upstairs. She saw me lying on the ground on my stomach and called an ambulance" she stopped after long explanation. "Where are you right now?" Rustam asked. " I'm in my daughter's apartment". Rustam suddenly recalled that she had called him before that from her daughter's phone and said that she was standing by her. " Does she know about us?" The silence took it's place for a few seconds. " yes, i told her everything about us". Rustam was shocked by hearing this. As a typical guy it was unacceptable for him to exprience such kind of shame. She was so calm while telling that, Rustam was shocked twice by her calmness. " What did she say"? Rustam asked in admiration. " She said many things. She did not approve this, but she is my daughter. She won't betray me even though she loves her father very much". Rustam did not know what to say. The rage inside him already bulked up twice after this call. He could not figure out either he felt pity for Sara, or he hated the abusing charakter of her husband?! "Can i do something for you?" He asked Sara before hanging up. "Everything is still okey. Will stay in here a few days and go back to mt flat" she said. "Ok. Take care" Rustam said and hanged up. He was surprised that she was talking very smoothly again. She is used it. She doesn't care about the violence anymore. She has to be saved. She is being kept as a hostage. He has to be punished.