Chapter 3

Rustam came home that evening in frustration. He had a sex for 7 times and had many bugs in his mind which he could not find reason of the happenings. That was the first time that, the excess information could not let him alone. He sat down and thought to himself " why the hell i have to know all of these information about another family?!". But, he could not keep thinking about the things which Sara told him. He was always curious about the family issues. Because, he had many troubles in his family as he was growing up. There were many quarrels in his family between his parents throughthout his childhood. His father did not spare a punch during the arguments with his mother. As a sensitive boy Rustam suffered a lot after all of these quarrels. He hated his father after that. His did not give him a respond deliberately and looked at him with hatred in his eyes. Abdulgadir felt that and Rashid began to be his favourite son ever since the childhood. Unlike Rustam Rashid was not a sensitive type of guy. He did not care about the noisy fights inside the family. He acted like nothing happened. To tell his opinion when saw unjastice, was not part of his agenda.

Rustam did not have a supper that evening. He went outside in the morning and came back in the evening. Sharaf fid not even ask where he was?! When Rashid came home from the university, they sat down on the table to have a supper. Suddenly in the middle of the supper his mother remembered about him and ask him to join to them just one time. Rustam declined. He was excessively hungry. But, his mother's cold behaviour towards him made him to decline the supper. By declining, he also wanted to make an impression on them that, he was outside with his friends and have eaten all day. It was the second day of his dismissal from the army and he already began to feel the unpleasant treatment against himself. Rustam understood that, he has to earn some money as soon as possible. " May be i will be able to rent another flat for myself" he thought to himself.

He lied down on the bed and began to chat with Rashad on the internet. He had no civil friends too. He had no relationship with the guys whom he was raised up with. The only man whom he could tell about his problems or take an advice was Rashad. Rustam asked Rashad if there were any jobs for him at the hotel where he was workung as a cook. Rustam had conversational level of russian and english too. Rashad said he would tell his manager about that. They have decided to meet the next day afternoon. Rustam had 24 manats left in his pocket after spending 40 for the room at the hotel. Fortunately, he did not smoke or drink. Almost everyone started to smoke at the military service pretending to forget their newly emerged military problems. Rustam was tough in these matters. He had no problems eating military food or wearing military boots. There plenty of soldier who could not get used to the food or immediately had wounds on their feet right after wearing the boots. Rustam has never complained about anything. His time passed on very rapidly after he got a new mobile phone which let him to access to the internet. His aunt Nisa ( his mother's sister) bought him the phone and sent with in parcel. She was a 45 years old woman who never got married and was fond of Rustam ever since he was born.In the first days Rashad used Rustam's phone for the internet by entering to his various social media accounts. Social media was a new thing for Rustam. He had never used the internet before. Rashad opened the accounts for him and after that he began to use the social media voraciously. It was right after Rashad's dismissal that, Rustam began to chat with Sara.

Rustam met Rashad the next day at the cafe. " So, how was the meeting with the russian woman?"  Rashad asked smiling. " I met her one more time after that. Yesterday we were together all day at the hotel room". Rashad looked at Rustam surprisingly. " Chill out, man. It is been just two days that you have come from the army. ". Rashad was a good looking guy. Taller than Rustam. But, he had never could get along with the girls as good as Rustam. At the army there was a cafe in front of the military building. Rustam began to flirt with the cafe owner's daughter. She was still studying at school. According to Rustam, "she was a pretty girl, but curled legs ruined everything". Rustam and Rashad always had an unpaid tea at the cafe when the girl was serving in there. She did not want money from them because she thought Rustam loved her. Rustam just thanked her for everything she has done for him and gave her encouragement about the future life. She understood that she would never see Rustam anymore. So , Rashad knew Rustam's passion for the girls. He said all these line ironically.     " Have you had any sex after you came from the army?"  Rustam asked Rashad ironically. Rashad was kind of ashamed. He said nothing, but smiled. " Did you talk to your manager?" Rustam asked suddenly changing his tone and taking more serious face. " Yes, can you work as waiter? I told him that you had conversational Russian and english. He said that as the summer season is coming, we will need more waiters". Rustam took more serious look. " I can't pour tea even for myself! What are you talking about?!! What about reception or something like that?". " There are plenty of educated guys who work as a waiter. Some of them had scored more than 600 points when they were accepted to the university. But, you just have high school diploma." " What about reception?". " The girls work at reception. Besides, you don't have a type to work at reception. They have to smile to clients's faces constantly. But, you have troubles with smiling" said Rashad smiling himself." So, what you will do? End your young lufe as a cook? Rustam asked surprisingly. " I earn enough money as a cook. You just have never worked and don't know how the system works. Nobody will give you an excellent job or big money immediately. You have to climb step by step". Rustam was fanatic. He really have never confronted the real struggles of life. " Things will be more complicated time by time" he murmured to himself.

He went home and wrote to Sara. They arranged a meeting for tomorrow again. Rustam had a courage to ask her to pay for the hotel and she agreed. They met at 11 am. As soon as he entered inside, they began to kiss passionately and had a sex. Sara saw the improvement over his kissing. After the first sex they lied together on the bed as the last time and began to talk. " When was the first sex between you and your husband?" Rustam asked unexpectly. She was a daredevil about telling the truth about herself. She hesitated at the beginning to answer to Rustam's questions. But, now she was already familiar with his charakter and began to answer to the questions immediately. " It happened right in there, in restaurant". She said it sparsely. She seemed a little bit ashamed. Rustam was horrified by her respond. Having a sex with a girl at the first meeting was unacceptable to him. To him the girls were the most dissident, perfect creatures. To his mind, there had to be a big difference between male and female charakters. He was just staring at her with horrifing eyes. " What you mean at the restaurant?!" " Listen! It's my story, my life. It's not up to you" she said raising her voice. Rustam was trembling. He could not beleive of her words. " Just tell me the fucking whole story!!!" He screamed. She saw that he was already out of control and could even harm her and decided to tell the story. " He approached us and asked to dance with me. We dance a few times and after the last dance he said that he wanted to show me something." " Then what...?" Rustam cried. " We went to the direktor's room and he immediately started to hug me, lied me on the bed, took of the panties and......" . "What was your reaction when he immediately hugged you and continued to go on? Did not you scream or bite him?" Rustam asked again with deeper anxiaty. " I do not remember what exatly i said. It was just a brief moment and it took place very rapidly. But, i remember asking him not to do so". " Asking?!" Rustam horrified stronger. He did not beleive that , this cute woman who talked to him over the internet for 4 months, read all of his sentences attentivaly, did not sleep at nights until 3-4 am slept with the man at the first meeting without knowing him even a day. Rustam had strong boundaries in his brain about life. He still had not seen the severe cruelty of life, the cynical behaviour of the people. He thought all of the women must me decent. Even though she was cheating on her husband, Rustam idealised her as much better person than he actually knew her. He had made himself to beleive what she had told about her husband. A cruel tyran that ruined his wife's and daughter's lives. After this story he began to hate him stronger. He suddenly thought to himself if he could do the same with a girl?! Rustam had a strong ego ever since his childhood. He thought he was the most handsome,smart,.....special person in high school.He always bragged about his intellectual abilities, physical power. He loved himself too much than anyone could have imagined. After all , he cpuld not score enough points in order to be accepted to the university and he wad dissappointed by his intellect.Hearing someone's to have a sex with the girl immediately at the first meeting challenged his ego. He thought if a woman is sleeping with him, she must be a special one. Hearing these stories about her life made him to be  disappointed one more time. This was a psychological disorder that Rustam had no clue about his situation" You acted like a fucking prostitude" Rustam said to her and stared at her without blinking his eyes. " We met, began to date and got married. Like everyone in Russia" she said very calmly. " How did you get married?" . He could not help to ask another question. Human fate was extremely interesting for him. " I got pregnant and he married me after that" she answered. " You was pregrant with your current daughter?". " Yes she is my  only child". " Show me his picture!" . " Why do you need to see his pucture? This is already getting weirder. ". " Just show me the fucking picture!" He screamed. She grabbed her cell phone and began to show his pictures. Her husband had a middle height and weight and he was swarthy with big nose. Rustam saw that he is better than him in appearance. But, it was too early to bolster his ego. He wanted to make sure if he was the same when he was young or not?! He asked his young photos and she showed him. To Rustam's mind he was worse than now. He relaxed a little bit. Tried to cool down. He actually had no idea why he was so angry. "I think we should not meet anymore. You called me a prostitute and i'm afraid of you" said Sara. Rustam just got up and left the hotel room without saying anything.
He realised one thing when he was coming home by bus. He noticed that his psychological condition begins to detoirate after each meeting with Sara.