Thirty One

"Sammie what is your problem?" Rudy asked as they both had just came back from finding out that obx season 2 was coming out soon. "Just leave me alone Rudy!"

"What no! I'm not going to leave you alone until you talk to me." He says  following her into the bedroom that was basically Sam's. "Just go away!" She yelled picking up a pillow and throwing it at him. "Why? What the hell did I do to you?" He asked calmly trying not to stress her out due to her carrying the babies. Maybe she was growing through a hormonal thing, whatever it was she was pissed. 

"Sam talk to me please!" Rudy begged. "You need to leave Rudy." She said calmly as she started opening drawers. "why?" he asked, but she didn't answer she just gave him a bag and walked out of the room as he heard the door slam which means she left. "Fuck!" Rudy throw the bag against the wall and feel down to the ground on his knees. 

While Sam was on her way to her mom's house which wasn't too far from here she got a message and tried to reach other to get her phone, but before she could it was too late. A truck had hit her from the side and her car went flying. Due to the accident Sam had to get a C-section in order to deliver the babies, but unfortunately she didn't want to wake up. the doctors and everyone was afraid that she wouldn't make it but they didn't give up hope because her heart was still beating and everyone prayed that she'd make it out alive and that it's just a coma .